Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

KHSAA Where are you?!!!!

Featured Replies

There it is TDY ,we have a winner !!!! :banana:

 

We are officially off the reservation now!

  • Replies 162
  • Views 10.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HHS is a magnet football school. Doesnt their QB live in Cincinnati???
Yes, and he is flown to school everyday in the school's private helicopter.
HHS is a magnet football school. Doesnt their QB live in Cincinnati???

 

HHS is such a big magnet school they got their head coach (Dale Mueller ) , from Sycamore High School in Cincinnati !! :p

Yes, and he is flown to school everyday in the school's private helicopter.

 

I was wondering what that noise was. He's going so far as to coming to my church every week too just so he doesn't blow his cover. This thread is about KHSAA and their need to drop down to 5 classes so that there is a more competitive type of football played. Does anyone have a plan that could be presented to KHSAA?

RockMom, I just did the math. Highlands, I don't have a child in their area, and don't like to respond on things I know little of, (boy did I open myself to some shots, on all threads). I said I'd pull for the Rocks once they were a prep School. I just did the math, the numbers don't lie. :idunno:

 

All Mama's family went to Butler. Lets wait and see about some more of those numbers.

Which numbers, Larry? Enrollment? Yes...Trinity has more boys. I am sorry you can't think of pulling for us in any situation except if we are were eliminated from competing in the KHSAA. I really am. It's for the kids you say, all the time. But in reality, it's for all the kids who choose to go anywhere but Trinity, it seems. And what would happen IF Trinity were eliminated? Who would be the target then?

The scores don't lie, look at them and tell me its Ok. They need to be classed in another area, and like I said I'll pull for them, the numbers hurt your case.

 

I wonder if a college won games at this rate and the scores over the teams if that team would not be allowed to play, just wondering, and hope no one gets mad at me for just talking about the numbers and the kids, yep the kids are why I'm on this thread.

 

I bring this up and don't mind the bashing but I speak from what I see and if no one else says anything thats their choice.

 

We also are facing another year of this, boy can't wait.

The scores don't lie, look at them and tell me its Ok.
Yes, it's okay. There should never be a prohibition on being the best. I'd prefer to bring the rest of the train forward, rather than just pulling the pin on the lead locomotive and watching it roll away.

^^^OH, I have done that and had to run and catch up to it before I lost my job,

Larry, what it seems you are saying is that Trinity is TOO successful and therefore should be punished for that success by being banished from KHSAA competition .

^^^OH, I have done that and had to run and catch up to it before I lost my job,
I thought you might enjoy the train analogy. :cool:
HHS is a magnet football school. Doesnt their QB live in Cincinnati???

 

You've got to be kidding?????:ohbrother:

The scores don't lie, look at them and tell me its Ok. They need to be classed in another area, and like I said I'll pull for them, the numbers hurt your case.

 

I wonder if a college won games at this rate and the scores over the teams if that team would not be allowed to play, just wondering, and hope no one gets mad at me for just talking about the numbers and the kids, yep the kids are why I'm on this thread.

 

I bring this up and don't mind the bashing but I speak from what I see and if no one else says anything thats their choice.

 

We also are facing another year of this, boy can't wait.

 

I am here to tell you that yes it is okay. You say it's about the kids. Sorry, I don't believe you. For you it's about your kids. Our kids started the season with the same record as your kids. Through a combination of talent and hard work they are where they are. People say that their kids and coaches work just as hard as ours do. I have no reason to doubt what they say so I'll accept it. Does your school administration work as hard as ours? Do your alumni? Does your entire community? Kick our kids out because you refuse to do what it takes so that your kids can keep up? Not a chance. You don't like it? Too bad. When your community starts working as hard to give your kids advantages as ours does, then I'll feel sorry for you if the results are the same. Until then, live with it or get better.

My only argument to that is: Why isn't everyone clammoring for the same of Highlands? They've dominated every class they've been in, even playing up. Why no cries to eliminate them from the equation?

 

That's it Rockmom , throw Highlands under the bus , thanks !! :D

 

I think it's funny when people think your program is so good that you shouldn't be permitted to play any instate opponents. Wow , what a compliment !! The Rocks have a great program , but this year they are extra special. We don't hear everything that is going on , or being said in the Ville , just like you don't know what's going on or being said about Highlands here in Northern Ky. One thing I'm pretty sure of , is they aren't ready to throw Highlands football team out of the state. Enjoy the success of your team , we all know what it takes to get there , and sooner or later your opponents will figure it out . :thumb:

That's it Rockmom , throw Highlands under the bus , thanks !! :D

 

I think it's funny when people think your program is so good that you shouldn't be permitted to play any instate opponents. Wow , what a compliment !! The Rocks have a great program , but this year they are extra special. We don't hear everything that is going on , or being said in the Ville , just like you don't know what's going on or being said about Highlands here in Northern Ky. One thing I'm pretty sure of , is they aren't ready to throw Highlands football team out of the state. Enjoy the success of your team , we all know what it takes to get there , and sooner or later your opponents will figure it out . :thumb:

 

I apologize if I upset the Bluebird fans. I wasn't trying to throw you guys under the bus.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.