Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 125 Morehouse 40

Featured Replies

Sorry to see the Generals go down to defeat again. The confetti in the bucket trick was neat.

  • Replies 60
  • Views 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
^ D-II; they play in the SIAC with a lot of other historically black colleges and universities.

 

Including Kentucky State.

My question is WHY would you play a team like that knowing you were going wo win by 80 plus points when they scheduled them. I started watching and in a short time turned it off--gee

As big of a UK fan as I am, it was difficult to stay interested with UK dominating every facet of the game. Still, though, gotta love it!

I don't know if I can take many more of these close/nerve wrecking games! :scared:

Lot of you all are joking around and hating because they beat them so bad but this is just your standard exhibition game that gets played every year. Morehouse isn't world beaters but it's not like they are much different than transy, Pikeville college, etc. Big difference is Kentucky came out of the gates looking good and just didn't stop. Didn't look so good against transy, but man they looked good last night. That was definitely the team I thought we'd see this season right there.

Transy and Pikeville could beat that team by 20 any night. They were horrible to say the least. I'm a UK fan but can't watch those type of games.

Transy and Pikeville could beat that team by 20 any night. They were horrible to say the least. I'm a UK fan but can't watch those type of games.

 

They're not as bad as you might think, and I'm not sure Transy or Pikeville would beat them by 20. Georgia beat them by just 24.

 

UK simply overpowered them.

I don't care how good or bad Morehouse is. That was an impressive performance by the Cats.

 

I said before the season that Darius should start over MKG. I take it back. I also LOVED the effort from Eloy. He still needs to secure the ball better on rebounds, but he showed a big improvement over anything I've ever seen from him.

Last night was a perfect storm of a talented team that was challenged in practice by their coach up against a lesser team that didn't know what they were getting themselves into. Impressive display.

Sorry to see the Generals go down to defeat again. The confetti in the bucket trick was neat.

 

I like this. :thumb:

All I can say is wow the cats are going to be fun to watch this year the big men can really run the floor resulting in many exciting dunks.

I think it was like 63-4 with a few minutes to go in first half and a Morehouse player picked up his dribble about the elbow and got trapped, they had a player break backdoor and he got the ball and made the layup. The woman beside me was going crazy about the bad defense and I about lost it. Cats fans are nuts!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.