November 8, 201114 yr Good game? Really? At one point it was something like 67-6..... sorry, but but time B...O...R....I....N....G
November 8, 201114 yr UK is going to embarrass some teams this year. Morehouse must be awful but still.
November 8, 201114 yr Morehouse must be awful but still. 14-14 last year. 7-20 the year before that. No idea what they brought back from last year or what they may have added this year.
November 8, 201114 yr What division is Morehouse? I have no idea but I call Morehouse 'the black man's Harvard'. All male school that is THE most prestigious school for black males. Basketball is far from their forte. It was my dream to go to school there but I didn't get accepted.
November 8, 201114 yr ^ D-II; they play in the SIAC with a lot of other historically black colleges and universities.
November 8, 201114 yr Is it true that when Morehouse got a few stops the coach yelled "D at last! D at last! Thank God almighty D at last!"
November 8, 201114 yr Coach Cal saying the Cats may be a zone team this year with the length they have.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.