Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Trinity / Archbishop Moeller (OH) predictions

Which team will win? 98 members have voted

  1. 1. Which team will win?

    • Trinity
      89%
    • Archbishop Moeller
      10%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 46
  • Views 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Moeller plays its starters then the Rocks by a TD. If Moeller rests their starters, then T will put in subs earlier than normal and win something like 42-21.

Trinity wins to claim the GCL.

How much does this game mean to Moeller? I know a few weeks ago they were talking about National Championships, then they fell on their face.

 

How bad does Moeller getting beat hurt Trinitys shot at a Mythical National Title?

I hope Moeller beats up T pretty good. So SK can beat T in the playoffs! :D

I would say Trinity by a comfortable margin. I will go with Trinity by 17

I hear Moeller is gonna rest starters.....that sucks.

Moeller just suffered another lost 42-27 to St. Edward, so i see them resting starters for the playoffs. T by 35

I hope Moeller beats up T pretty good. So SK can beat T in the playoffs! :D

 

In your dreams. :D:D

I hear Moeller is gonna rest starters.....that sucks.

 

Moeller just suffered another lost 42-27 to St. Edward, so i see them resting starters for the playoffs. T by 35

 

Why would they do that ??? :confused:

I get the part about "resting kids" - but why take the game and not give it your best shot???? :confused:

Trinity 28-14.

Why would they do that ??? :confused:

I get the part about "resting kids" - but why take the game and not give it your best shot???? :confused:

 

Trinity will win this game , it doesn't matter who plays for Moeller . Why should Moeller rest their starters , they just lost 2 in a row to teams that they might see in the playoffs . Looks to me like Moeller's starters could use more practice. If they rest their starters it's a built in excuse for losing.

If Moeller rests starters I hope T puts in subs if they get up by 4 TDs (at least the subs on offense). Let the T #2 offense in before the running clock makes the game a farce. Having said that, I don't think Moeller will rest guys until the second half. I would think that Moeller would use this as a tune-up for their guys for at least a half.

If Moeller rests starters I hope T puts in subs if they get up by 4 TDs (at least the subs on offense). Let the T #2 offense in before the running clock makes the game a farce. Having said that, I don't think Moeller will rest guys until the second half. I would think that Moeller would use this as a tune-up for their guys for at least a half.

 

I disagree! This is a huge interstate game and I think they should make an effort and start their best. If they start getting behind and victory seems unlikely then certainly sub and keep your starters from getting injured.

 

If I'm Beatty and they don't give me their best shot, I beat them as bad as I can!

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.