October 18, 201114 yr ESPN radio reporting Raiders and Bengals are discussing a trade of Palmer to Raiders for 2012 1st roudn draft pick and a conditional pick in 2013. Stay tuned for updates.
October 18, 201114 yr ESPN reporting it is a done deal: Carson Palmer to the Oakland Raiders for next year's 1st Round pick, and a conditional 2013 pick that could be a 1st Round as well. Thoughts?
October 18, 201114 yr Chris Mortensen reporting that it's a done deal. 1st round in 2012 and a 2013 pick based on performance.
October 18, 201114 yr If so, good deal for the Bengals IMO.A lot more than I saw them getting. I guess the threat of having to start Kyle Boller is good motivation.
October 18, 201114 yr If so, good deal for the Bengals IMO. I agree, if this is the case, Cincinnati really has a chance to load up.
October 18, 201114 yr It's two first rounders: A couple thoughts. 1. Brown being stubborn paid off huge. Oakland having a QB hurt and being 4-2 was best case scenario ever. And Brown got to see Dalton for 6 weeks. Even if it was because of pure luck this is his best move ever. It's even better that he won't have to pay the two draft picks as much because of the new rookie wage structure. 2. Palmer is still considered good by people in the league if he's fetching 2 1st rounders. I don't care who made the trade. I don't think he's as good as I did 18 months ago, but he is still better than a lot of guys that start. Hopefully this trade works out well for both sides.
October 18, 201114 yr Wow, if that was for a 1st round pick, the Bengals got a HUGE bargain. The first first-round pick is in 2012 and the other is a conditional first-round pick in 2013. Are you kidding me? We could get 2 1st round picks for this guy?
October 18, 201114 yr Kudos to Mike Brown and the Bengals, sometimes good moves just fall in your lap this time they didn't say no unlike the Saints offer in the Smith/Rickie Williams draft.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.