Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

How About My Niners?

Featured Replies

Heck yeah!!! It's fun to be a 49ers fan again (for the first time in a long time) :banana:

  • Replies 59
  • Views 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They're really playing well this year. Did you see the coaches get into it after the game?

Would've loved to see Harbaugh get popped after his reaction. (Course that may be the Buckeye fan in me too!)

Heck yeah!!! It's fun to be a 49ers fan again (for the first time in a long time) :banana:

 

I was a huge 49er fan until the rams moved to St. Louis. Finally had a local team to cheer for.

  • Author
Would've loved to see Harbaugh get popped after his reaction. (Course that may be the Buckeye fan in me too!)

 

I think Harbaugh should've stomped the Lions coach (Course I'm a MIchigan guy :lol:)

I think Schwartz is a punk who can dish it but can't take it. Harbaugh is no saint, and he maybe should have composed himself before getting over to the handshake. But Schwartz has been guilty of similar actions during and after games this season.

I thought the reaction was odd from Harbaugh. I understand the excitement of winning the game, but you don't see other coaches jumping up and down legitimately sprinting to the handshake grabbing the opposing coach's hand as if he's a leper then sprinting away again. Just plain bizarre on Harbaugh's part IMO. Schwartz reacted like a punk, too. I guess a couple of coaches with teams experiencing rebirth.

I don't mind Harbaugh's reaction. Football is an emotional game and he just experienced a huge victory on the road coming back late. I'm cool with his reaction.

 

He handled it properly later saying it was on him.

I think Schwartz is a punk who can dish it but can't take it. Harbaugh is no saint, and he maybe should have composed himself before getting over to the handshake. But Schwartz has been guilty of similar actions during and after games this season.

 

I don't think that surprised anybody who is familiar with those two coaches. Both are very enthusiastic guys. It's not a big deal to me.

I don't mind Harbaugh's reaction. Football is an emotional game and he just experienced a huge victory on the road coming back late. I'm cool with his reaction.

 

He handled it properly later saying it was on him.

 

I didn't mind it either. They also showed another angle during halftime of the late game that made it look a little more excessive; it looked like he threw Schwartz out of the way pretty hard. Either way, Schwartz's reaction was way over the top.

I hope the Lions get a rematch and the 49ers! I wish Schwartz would have got a hold of him!

I hope the Lions get a rematch and the 49ers! I wish Schwartz would have got a hold of him!

 

I would be betting on Harbaugh in fisticuffs.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.