October 16, 201114 yr It looked like Harbaugh slapped him on the back? Why would he do that? He was wiping a big ole green bugger on his back, this of course is purely speculation.
October 17, 201114 yr I don't think any of us were born the last time a head coach was so elated and fired up after beating the Detroit Lions.
October 17, 201114 yr Author A show of hands that knew Wireman was a San Fran fan. :lol: Lifelong my man...been cheering hard for the 49ers since the days of Joe Montana.
October 17, 201114 yr Lifelong my man...been cheering hard for the 49ers since the days of Joe Montana. Yeah, we've seen you post so much about them the last few years. :sssh::clap:
October 17, 201114 yr Author Yeah, we've seen you post so much about them the last few years. :sssh::clap: There hasn't been a whole lot to post about during the last decade.
October 17, 201114 yr Author The 49ers fans would show up now :lol:. I've only found 4 maybe 5 of us in the state. Believe me...it's been a long time since we've had anything at all to cheer about.
October 17, 201114 yr Not sold but congrats to you Wireman. Been a long time. We'll see if they maintain.
October 17, 201114 yr Author Not sold but congrats to you Wireman. Been a long time. We'll see if they maintain. The good news is that they're 5-1 with a bye week coming up. They then play Cleveland at home which should move them to 6-1. Then, they have to head back to the East coast and have a tough stretch. they also have jumped out a 2 1/2 game lead in the division. I like what I'm seeing and honestly, their defense has been the key. They are much better than expected.
October 17, 201114 yr The good news is that they're 5-1 with a bye week coming up. They then play Cleveland at home which should move them to 6-1. Then, they have to head back to the East coast and have a tough stretch. they also have jumped out a 2 1/2 game lead in the division. I like what I'm seeing and honestly, their defense has been the key. They are much better than expected. Dang, they have to go back to the East Coast? Man, that's brutal. Yeah, San Fran fans should be happy. They have been better. Good to be in the NFC West right now also. They'll probably have the playoffs secured by the second week of November. Their offense has to get better or more consistent anyways. I wish they would use Vernon Davis more. I always liked him. I like Alex Smith also. When people realize he has had a different OC practically every year of his career then his struggles are explained. Like I said, not sold yet, but it's still early and they seem to have a favorable schedule to get better against.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.