Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

How About My Niners?

Featured Replies

Apparently Harbough was the qb at Oakland when Schwartz coached the defense or something like that. 1998, maybe? Anyone else hear this?

  • Replies 59
  • Views 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Even Harbaugh said he was wrong. That doesn't make Schwartz reaction okay but Harbaugh was what I would call "unprofessional" at the end of the game.

 

I like the emotion as long as it doesn't turn violent. Things that are bottled up inside explode at inconvenient times. Being 'unprofessional' doesn't bother me as long as it isn't physical.

Apparently Harbough was the qb at Oakland when Schwartz coached the defense or something like that. 1998, maybe? Anyone else hear this?

 

I don't think Schwartz ever coached in Oakland, but may be wrong.

I don't think Schwartz ever coached in Oakland, but may be wrong.

 

Yeah, I heard it in passing so I could have the year and team wrong. Could have sworn I heard them say Harbough was the qb and Schwartz coached the defense somewhere on a team together and that maybe they had bad blood there.

:thumb:

 

Some want to make it out like Harbaugh was just a little wrong, and what he did was okay compared to what Schwartz did. I don't feel that way. I think they both acted like idiots.

 

I agree.

 

But, ultimately, I don't see it as a big issue. It happened. Both guys made mistakes, but no harm was done in the end, so I think this will blow over and be forgotten for the most part. Of course, I'll never really forget it because Harbaugh's handshake was classic as was the reaction. It was comedic.

Abolish postgame handshakes is what I say.
I agree.
I agree.

 

But, ultimately, I don't see it as a big issue. It happened. Both guys made mistakes, but no harm was done in the end, so I think this will blow over and be forgotten for the most part. Of course, I'll never really forget it because Harbaugh's handshake was classic as was the reaction. It was comedic.

 

I never said it was a big issue, because it isn't.

I love what Harbaugh said when Schwartz went running after him..."Get out of my face."

I never said it was a big issue, because it isn't.

 

I didn't mean to imply that you thought otherwise.

  • Author

"John relates that, at the dinner, Schwartz essentially told Jim if the lockout continued, he would be unable to win as a head coach. This didn't sit well with Jim."

 

Boom, eat some crow big guy.

This might be the most overblown "fight" of all time. :lol:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.