Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

How About My Niners?

Featured Replies

Schwartz made himself look ridiculous in my opinion.

 

Couldn't agree more. :thumb:

 

He's been puffing his chest the entire year. He's every bit as animated on the sidelines and after games as Harbaugh when the Lions win, but now that they got it handed to them he decides to cry like a baby. Grow up Schwartz. He can sure dish it out, but can't take it.

  • Replies 59
  • Views 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
Schwartz made himself look ridiculous in my opinion.

 

I completely agree. After watching the video, I didn't see anything out of the way by Harbaugh. Yeah, he's excited but he also just earned a huge win for his team. He shook his hand and patted him on the back, but it wasn't anything over the top, IMO.

I completely agree. After watching the video, I didn't see anything out of the way by Harbaugh. Yeah, he's excited but he also just earned a huge win for his team. He shook his hand and patted him on the back, but it wasn't anything over the top, IMO.
Come on now. I love Harbaugh, but it was an overreaction to a typically cordial moment between coaches. I thought both coaches acted incorrectly. I did like Harbaugh's post-game comments.
I completely agree. After watching the video, I didn't see anything out of the way by Harbaugh. Yeah, he's excited but he also just earned a huge win for his team. He shook his hand and patted him on the back, but it wasn't anything over the top, IMO.

 

The handshake was acceptable. Schwartz didn't like the slap on the back that he took as a push. Heat-of-the-moment thing.

Couldn't agree more. :thumb:

 

He's been puffing his chest the entire year. He's every bit as animated on the sidelines and after games as Harbaugh when the Lions win, but now that they got it handed to them he decides to cry like a baby. Grow up Schwartz. He can sure dish it out, but can't take it.

 

Exactly. He needs to man up.

Come on now. I love Harbaugh, but it was an overreaction to a typically cordial moment between coaches. I thought both coaches acted incorrectly. I did like Harbaugh's post-game comments.

 

Agreed.

I'm glad the Niners are off to a good start because I think it's good for the NFL. Their front 7 is nasty.

 

In saying that, I don't think they are near as good as their record and would bet a substantial amount of money that they don't win a playoff game. I just think Alex Smith will start being Alex Smith sooner or later. I could be wrong, but I doubt it.

I'm glad the Niners are off to a good start because I think it's good for the NFL. Their front 7 is nasty.

 

In saying that, I don't think they are near as good as their record and would bet a substantial amount of money that they don't win a playoff game. I just think Alex Smith will start being Alex Smith sooner or later. I could be wrong, but I doubt it.

 

Outside of maybe one game, its not like he's doing anything really that great. He just isn't turning the ball over.

Even Harbaugh said he was wrong. That doesn't make Schwartz reaction okay but Harbaugh was what I would call "unprofessional" at the end of the game.

The Niners are the only team that has so many wins over teams that said "We should have beaten them."

Come on now. I love Harbaugh, but it was an overreaction to a typically cordial moment between coaches. I thought both coaches acted incorrectly. I did like Harbaugh's post-game comments.

 

I agree. I think both were over the top.

  • Author

Harbaugh was a little over-excited but Schwarz acted like a complete lunatic. There's a fine line between passion and stupid.

^I think both guys crossed it yesterday.

^I think both guys crossed it yesterday.

 

:thumb:

 

Some want to make it out like Harbaugh was just a little wrong, and what he did was okay compared to what Schwartz did. I don't feel that way. I think they both acted like idiots.

Harbough didn't bother me. Neither did Schwartz honestly but I thought Schwartz was more wrong than Harbough. If Schwartz just walks on after the handshake this is a non-issue or at the most Harbough is criticized for enjoying his team's victory too much and too me even that would be dumb. They won. He was happy and he showed it. Get over it Schwartz. Schwartz was probably mad at the way his team lost....with no passion and effort in the last 3 minutes. That's on him, so I guess he's mad at himself.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.