Elder loses at " the pit " again. (Highlands/Elder Predictions)

Who Wins this game?  

118 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins this game?

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You've been told wrong.

It is very, very difficult though, no question. Add to that fact that Elder is a horrible football team, and that explains the 6 consecutive losses.

-CardinalsFan

Elder has played eight football games. Five of them have been against teams ranked in the USA Today Super 25 at some point this season. Just curious, who tops that?

You've been told wrong.

It is very, very difficult though, no question. Add to that fact that Elder is a horrible football team, and that explains the 6 consecutive losses.

-CardinalsFan

I believe it's Maxpreps ranking. If someone is a member, can you please verify for me.

Elder is currently about 23rd in the Harbin ratings for their region. They're not making the playoffs.

I think this is key. What will the mind set of Elder be? Does the Highlands game not matter since they will not be in the playoffs and have defeatest attitude? Do they relax and throw everything at Highlands and have the game of their lives?

You've been told wrong.

-CardinalsFan

By Elder standards playing that schedule, maybe. Bet a ton of schools would love to have that team though.

Recipe for disaster in my opinion! Remember all, this is Elder at the "Pit". Now I do think the Birds can win. Just how many points has Elder lost their 5 other games (less Trinity of course because College caliber teams don't count)? It's probably not that much. Birds need to play a perfect game. Again, it's still Elder!

I think this is key. What will the mind set of Elder be? Does the Highlands game not matter since they will not be in the playoffs and have defeatest attitude? Do they relax and throw everything at Highlands and have the game of their lives?

Those are great questions . IMO , Elder will approach this game just like any other . With the schedule Elder has , they might be thinking that THIS is one game that they should win. They would HATE to lose to two Ky teams in the same season . I say they throw everything but the kitchen sink at Highlands !! Go Birds !!