South Carolina 54 Kentucky 3

swamprat

I think Joker either needs to go with a spread after this year or UK needs to find someone who will. Leach would be great at UK IMO. Rich Rod would as well if UK would give him time to get his guys in there. I just don't think UK will ever have the guys again to be able to be in a pro-style offense and compete in the SEC. The team with Woodson, Little, Stevie J, Burton, Lyons, Tamme, Conner & a young DLocke had as much if not more offensive talent than anyone else in the SEC (for college). Even then I think UK proved that they have to be a team that is going to score alot of points to really compete in the SEC.

With that said, I wouldn't mind seeing what Kirby Smart could do if Joker is not the answer. Gus Malzahn would be interesting. I'm not in the fire Joker entourage, but I do think it is important for UK to start showing some improvements.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Joker either needs to go with a spread after this year or UK needs to find someone who will. Leach would be great at UK IMO. Rich Rod would as well if UK would give him time to get his guys in there. I just don't think UK will ever have the guys again to be able to be in a pro-style offense and compete in the SEC. The team with Woodson, Little, Stevie J, Burton, Lyons, Tamme, Conner & a young DLocke had as much if not more offensive talent than anyone else in the SEC (for college). Even then I think UK proved that they have to be a team that is going to score alot of points to really compete in the SEC.

With that said, I wouldn't mind seeing what Kirby Smart could do if Joker is not the answer. Gus Malzahn would be interesting. I'm not in the fire Joker entourage, but I do think it is important for UK to start showing some improvements.

RR is an idiot and would fail miserably.

Is Dudley ready to move up from Pikeville....

Notre Dame hired a highschool coach once how about hiring Dale @ Highlands (could he afford the pay cut)

Phil Fulmer got nothing going on.....heck at this point I might consider Joe B. and Denny!

Fulmer was in Lexington last week. Just saying.

RR is an idiot and would fail miserably.

I don't see it that way. I think he would be winning at Michigan this year had he been kept. The man can recruit and can score points. He killed his chances at Michigan by not hiring a good defensive staff, taking alot of risky guys that ended up off the team at Michigan (biggest problem with last years defense IMO), plus the compliance issue with too much practice.

I don't see it that way. I think he would be winning at Michigan this year had he been kept. The man can recruit and can score points. He killed his chances at Michigan by not hiring a good defensive staff, taking alot of risky guys that ended up off the team at Michigan (biggest problem with last years defense IMO), plus the compliance issue with too much practice.

At the SEC level and Big 10 level for that matter. He is an O-coordinator, not a head coach. I wouldn't mind seeing him here here as an OC but no way as HC.