Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Beechwood 62 Dixie Heights 27

Featured Replies

  • Replies 83
  • Views 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My favorite play in the game as a Beechwood fan was Nussbaum's 90 yard TD run. Nussbaum showed his speed by smoking Cohorn in a foot race for the end zone, even though Cohorn had the angle on him. If I recall, on that series Beechwood had a Vocke TD run called back for holding. On the next play Beechwood had a nice run that again was called back for holding. It was 1st or 2nd down and 30 or so at the 10 and Nussbaum takes it to the house on a running play up the middle.

Yardage for Vocke? Nussbaum?

I am not sure why Pike wasn't in on that series, although he might have been hurt on the previous offensive possession. He came up limping after a run on 3rd down that previous series.

 

 

He was getting his ankle looked at and re-taped by the trainer on that series...

My favorite play in the game as a Beechwood fan was Nussbaum's 90 yard TD run. Nussbaum showed his speed by smoking Cohorn in a foot race for the end zone, even though Cohorn had the angle on him. If I recall, on that series Beechwood had a Vocke TD run called back for holding. On the next play Beechwood had a nice run that again was called back for holding. It was 1st or 2nd down and 30 or so at the 10 and Nussbaum takes it to the house on a running play up the middle.

 

It was Nussbaum that had a TD called back on that series. The Vocke TD was called back before the muffed punt...

Yardage for Vocke? Nussbaum?

 

Maybe GT has the numbers. I would guess around 200 for Vocke and maybe 150 for Nussbaum?

Maybe GT has the numbers. I would guess around 200 for Vocke and maybe 150 for Nussbaum?

 

No stats on my end. I did have Vocke down for a 92 yd TD and Nussbaum punched it in from 93...

Sounds like Beechwood had a 100 yard "redzone" tonight. "Nussbaum punched it in from 93..." Love it!

Did I hear correctly that Pike had 6 picks?

 

Yes I am hearing 4

Yes

 

Maybe BW had 6 total off of both QBs?

Maybe BW had 6 total off of both QBs?

 

 

I just know the folks I were with who were as equally for one squad or the other thought Pike looked ridiculous tonight. He'll make a decent backup tight end for Auburn.

I just know the folks I were with who were as equally for one squad or the other thought Pike looked ridiculous tonight. He'll make a decent backup tight end for Auburn.

 

He will probably make a better clip board holder for Auburn.

He will probably make a better clip board holder for Auburn.

 

Finally, something I can agree with you on.

Tough to pass when you have no running game.

 

Tougher to pass when you don't have a true feel for the position. Great arm. Pounding runner downhill. Still not a natural QB. Still doubt he ever will be.

 

Hope he is OK from the back injury after his last pick. Sure did look serious at first........

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.