S. Florida 23 Notre Dame 20

cammando

I didnt see much of the game but I have read lots of tweets talking about Kelly losing his mind a few times.

Completely lost it a couple of times. I can't see him lasting at ND. I thought for sure he was going to clutch his chest and drop to the ground. TV had to shadow out his mouth bexcause of the tirade of F bombs. The guys a tool. I like ND, however because of him I'm hoping they fail.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Completely lost it a couple of times. I can't see him lasting at ND. I thought for sure he was going to clutch his chest and drop to the ground. TV had to shadow out his mouth because of the tirade of F bombs. The guys a tool. I like ND, however because of him I'm hoping they fail.
I, as well. I don't care for him at all.

ND fans are fantastic, BTW. Even when I did a pavement roll, diving for a thrown football, they were more concerned about the fat old man hurting himself, than laughing. 4 guys came running to see if I was OK and helped me up. I, on the other hand, was dying laughing. That had to look hilarious.

Everyone was gracious.

What the cameras caught was BK being BK...

Where was this info from you three years ago? :D Just kidding, GT. Its been too long since I've given you a hard time on here.

I agree. I said at half time, "If ND quits beating themselves, we're in trouble." However, I think the defense made their own luck on a few occasions. The fumble 6 on the opening drive set the tone for the rest of the game. BJ and the offense did just enough for the defense to bring it home. I can't see how we can win a BE title playing like that, but I'm getting used to it, I guess.

No doubt USF had alot to do with the Notre Dame turnovers. The strip at the goal line was a great play, the first pick in the redzone was a really nice break on the ball by the DB.

Has there ever in the history of college football been a program consistently and constantly - on practically a biblical scale - more overrated than Notre Dame?

The short answer is no.

Nope. Only Florida State can even be mentioned in the same sentence IMO.

Completely lost it a couple of times. I can't see him lasting at ND. I thought for sure he was going to clutch his chest and drop to the ground. TV had to shadow out his mouth bexcause of the tirade of F bombs. The guys a tool. I like ND, however because of him I'm hoping they fail.

I'm the same way. I've always been one of the people who wanted Notre Dame to be good because I think its good for college football, but I cannot and will not ever cheer for Brian Kelly.

When the leader can't keep his composure, the troops will follow. Brian Kelley is not the man to get ND back to national prominence. That will be realized soon enough by the powers to be, and he will be gone.

If I were a betting mad I'd say calls have already been made to Urban Meyer. Oh, wait....I am a betting man.

Where was this info from you three years ago? :D Just kidding, GT. Its been too long since I've given you a hard time on here.

His temper was always very evident, just didn't get the spotlight like it does now. Still think the guy can flat out coach, but it would seem he is paying his due for selling his soul...

When the leader can't keep his composure, the troops will follow. Brian Kelley is not the man to get ND back to national prominence. That will be realized soon enough by the powers to be, and he will be gone.
You mean like the last 3 coaches they've hired? Maybe the problem with ND is ND and not the coaches.

His temper was always very evident, just didn't get the spotlight like it does now. Still think the guy can flat out coach, but it would seem he is paying his due for selling his soul...

I disagree. He is known for making bad decisions driven by pure arrogance. He cost ND at least two games last season. I I already question why Wood wasn't in on the 1st drive when the backup fumbled. Also he is already screwing up the QB position.