How the West went down

The four finals are over and all four home teams won.

East (side of the bracket) 4, West 0

And today the Western part of the state didn't even put up much of a fight. What would the odds have been the East side wins all four prior to the weekend.

Congrats to all. Was a fun but cold weekend!

well except Belfry and Prestonsburg. They can throw a rock into West Virginia.

LOL... Russell's a lot closer to WV than Prestonsburg. Belfry, OTOH, is extremely close to the line (and they've enjoyed the benefits thereof :p ).

The closest P-burg gets to the WV line is through Louisa (about 45 mins. away to the northeast). ;)

LOL... Russell's a lot closer to WV than Prestonsburg. Belfry, OTOH, is extremely close to the line (and they've enjoyed the benefits thereof :p ).

The closest P-burg gets to the WV line is through Louisa (about 45 mins. away to the northeast). ;)

Yea we are very close to Kenova,WV about 14 miles and about 25 miles or so from Huntington.

Belfry could almost throw a rock into WV only about 5 miles from Williamson,WV

Im from Belfry and I consider Williamson to be my hometown as much as Belfry. It all runs together.

OneIJoe,

Proximity is a beautiful thing isn't it? I for one welcome any student who choses to come to Belfry for a good education.