Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

How the West went down

Featured Replies

The four finals are over and all four home teams won.

 

East (side of the bracket) 4, West 0

 

And today the Western part of the state didn't even put up much of a fight. What would the odds have been the East side wins all four prior to the weekend.

 

Congrats to all. Was a fun but cold weekend!

This is exactly the kind of thread I expect from an east side guy! :D

 

Today was ugly for the west. There is always next year!

  • Author

What can I say Guru, the EAST has been on a pretty darn good run here in recent years and this weekend I wasn't disappointed.

 

:banana:

Except the east is considered rgn 4, which had no representatives in it to get beat by...

Except the east is considered rgn 4, which had no representatives in it to get beat by...

 

Um, Russell (Region 3) is about 10 miles from West Virginia. Can't get much more East than that.

well except Belfry and Prestonsburg. They can throw a rock into West Virginia.

A bad day for us westsiders ... and a long ride home.

well except Belfry and Prestonsburg. They can throw a rock into West Virginia.

 

 

LOL... Russell's a lot closer to WV than Prestonsburg. Belfry, OTOH, is extremely close to the line (and they've enjoyed the benefits thereof :p ).

 

The closest P-burg gets to the WV line is through Louisa (about 45 mins. away to the northeast). ;)

What can I say Guru, the EAST has been on a pretty darn good run here in recent years and this weekend I wasn't disappointed.

 

:banana:

Not in 4-A. The East has been down for 10 years. :cool:

LOL... Russell's a lot closer to WV than Prestonsburg. Belfry, OTOH, is extremely close to the line (and they've enjoyed the benefits thereof :p ).

 

The closest P-burg gets to the WV line is through Louisa (about 45 mins. away to the northeast). ;)

Yea we are very close to Kenova,WV about 14 miles and about 25 miles or so from Huntington.

Not only did the West went down Saturday, but I would guess that it was a long day for the guru too. How you like that new format guru? :D

LOL... Russell's a lot closer to WV than Prestonsburg. Belfry, OTOH, is extremely close to the line (and they've enjoyed the benefits thereof :p ).

 

The closest P-burg gets to the WV line is through Louisa (about 45 mins. away to the northeast). ;)

Belfry could almost throw a rock into WV only about 5 miles from Williamson,WV

Im from Belfry and I consider Williamson to be my hometown as much as Belfry. It all runs together.

 

OneIJoe,

 

Proximity is a beautiful thing isn't it? I for one welcome any student who choses to come to Belfry for a good education.

Wow, I've been living in a fairy world. I had no idea the west was so down.

I heard Proposal 21 has already been drafted by a super down near Bowling Green to force the teams from the East to have their own state competition :banana:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.