How the West went down

Wow, I've been living in a fairy world. I had no idea the west was so down.
I don't think you can judge the entire west based on two or three games at the state finals. Anybody that has seen Bowling Green this year knows they had an uncharacteristically bad performance at the worst possible time. Owensboro Catholic and Mayfield simply ran into better teams.

In any case, our side didn't make much of a showing ...

I heard Proposal 21 has already been drafted by a super down near Bowling Green to force the teams from the East to have their own state competition :banana:

They did.....it was the week before the finals.....this week was just a formality really......Now if we can just get the privates to fall in line everything will be just fine.

I don't think you can judge the entire west based on two or three games at the state finals. Anybody that has seen Bowling Green this year knows they had an uncharacteristically bad performance at the worst possible time. Owensboro Catholic and Mayfield simply ran into better teams.

In any case, our side didn't make much of a showing ...

Change a select few words and this is something I could have written after the '01 season...

:eek: ;)

Im from Belfry and I consider Williamson to be my hometown as much as Belfry. It all runs together.

OneIJoe,

Proximity is a beautiful thing isn't it? I for one welcome any student who choses to come to Belfry for a good education.

Offering some edumacation to those po' Mingo Co. young 'uns is to be admired... ABSOLUTELY heartwarming !!

ROFLMAO !!! you're priceless, CFJ !! ;)

:D:p :lol: