Change

I admired President Obama's campaign promises to deliver change in Washington. However, as most probably could have guessed, that is much easier said than done. Some questions: Has the President changed the climate inside the beltway? If not, what would a President have to do in order to change the way things are typically done and is it even possible?

Every Presidential candidate says they want to change the way the parties work/don't work together in DC, and none of them are able to make it happen. Obama promised it. Bush promised it. You hate to say it, but the "recent" President who seemed to have the most luck working with the other party is Clinton. For a couple of years there mid term, Clinton and the Republican House accomplished a lot. Based on that, I guess it is possible for things to change but I highly doubt it.

Depends on what you're looking for. But, you can't say things haven't changed. :lol: They just didn't change the way you'd like them to have.
A lot of things didn't change. A lot of those things are things so many were wanting changed, but he kept them the same. They don't seem to outrage people as much now, since it isn't Bush doing the same things.

A lot of things didn't change. A lot of those things are things so many were wanting changed, but he kept them the same. They don't seem to outrage people as much now, since it isn't Bush doing the same things.

So then.....it really is Bush's fault things are the way the are?:sssh::D