Change

Things must not be bad at all and I guess they really weren't was Bush was in office because you guys seem to think everything is coming up roses. :cool::p

Haha...Never said things were coming up roses...just trying to figure out how Obama is to blame and Bush isn't if nothing has 'changed'. Looks like they are both to blame and both are the worst presidents in the history of the U.S.

Folks we can blame Obama, Bush, Clinton, Bush, and many other men that have held the highest office.

But I truly think the answer is TERM LIMITS for the Senators and Representatives that continue to sit around and get Richer. I don't care what side you sit on they both are sticking it to the PEOPLE!

Haha...Never said things were coming up roses...just trying to figure out how Obama is to blame and Bush isn't if nothing has 'changed'. Looks like they are both to blame and both are the worst presidents in the history of the U.S.

From a fiscal standpoint, they're very similar in that neither one has a clue.

Finally, someone who can blame both men and not just one of them.

I can blame both.

The Bush Administration did not hardly regulate SEC matters. Hedge funds ran out of control and to this day they will not tell us who or why Lehman Brothers was targeted for termination through stock manipulation.

Obama just an old fashioned Marxist and that is scaring businesses of all sizes. Change? Only if we want to given Soviet-style economics another try. Government run health care, government run auto companies, government owned student loan operations, government run mortgage lenders, government funded and a government directed central bank. The Soviets tried it for years and couldn't make it work. Was the "Change" that Obama and his backers were going to make government run centralized systems work? It does not look like it. And they seem to have a war-monger streak in them now.