Offseason improvement?

What is the one thing you would like to see your team improve on over the offseason?

For me I would like to see my team improve on there strength. With a young offesive line returning they need to improve their strength.

I agree Frankforts line could be something special. and they think is they dont know how good they can be skys the limit.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Speed and Strength are areas I think every team can improve upon...For us, we dressed out 30 to end the season with...In our case, Stamina is something we need to key on...When it gets into the 4th quarter, our boys need to feel like the game has just begun...I agree with each post on this thread. Each school has something different that they should KEY on, but we all have room for improvement...even state champions.

I would love to see a QB would could REALLY run the wishbone to the utmost. Belfry has been sucessful without a really talented player at QB for a long time. As a fan, I can't help but wonder what could be achieved with a kid like Trevor Compton or Chase Huffman under the helm of the triple option attack. It would be scary!

I would love to see a QB would could REALLY run the wishbone to the utmost. Belfry has been sucessful without a really talented player at QB for a long time. As a fan, I can't help but wonder what could be achieved with a kid like Trevor Compton or Chase Huffman under the helm of the triple option attack. It would be scary!

If you had a really talented "QB", I don't think that the wishbone would be my first offensive system of choice.

Yeah, Compton or Huffman would have run the wishbone or veer-option at Belfry very well (then again, in '03 and '04 almost any competent ball-handler would have looked good with Howard and Jones). Too bad the two QB's weren't raised in Mingo Co.. :p:D

The one problem Trev would have had...he was VERY right-handed. He had big trouble with the left-handed pitch. LOL...this was a big reason P-burg used the wishbone sparingly in '04. It was a dead-givaway we were likely going to the right side. :lol: