Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Offseason improvement?

Featured Replies

True.. It is a shame OneIJoe.. Who knows, maybe one will appear out of thin air. The question is, can you except that, or will it throw you into a tailspin?

  • Replies 34
  • Views 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lace the cafeteria food with Miracle Grow!

By the looks of that line these past few years that has already been done over there. :banana: Maybe that school on Poplar Level is actually on an old Miracle Gro dumping ground.

By the looks of that line these past few years that has already been done over there. :banana: Maybe that school on Poplar Level is actually on an old Miracle Gro dumping ground.

You caught us!...we've been trying to throw you off with the whole tradition / work harder / numbers / parent involvement / coaches / ......routine.

 

We did have some big boys this year. I do believe that some bigger kids are looking towards X because of the opportunity to learn under Will Wolford. I know of at least 2 big boys that I know that chose X for that reason. Probably the same reason why a good QB might choose Trinity.

You caught us!...we've been trying to throw you off with the whole tradition / work harder / numbers / parent involvement / coaches / ......routine.

 

We did have some big boys this year. I do believe that some bigger kids are looking towards X because of the opportunity to learn under Will Wolford. I know of at least 2 big boys that I know that chose X for that reason. Probably the same reason why a good QB might choose Trinity.

Some big boys? Bigger kids coming? Coaches with an All-Pro NFL background? Just like you need all the extra edges :flame: .

Some big boys? Bigger kids coming? Coaches with an All-Pro NFL background? Just like you need all the extra edges :flame: .

I didn't mean bigger kids than we have right now coming...I meant the bigger lineman type kids...as compared to skill size type players.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.