Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Offseason improvement?

Featured Replies

What is the one thing you would like to see your team improve on over the offseason?

 

For me I would like to see my team improve on there strength. With a young offesive line returning they need to improve their strength.

  • Replies 34
  • Views 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Speed. Speed Kills.

What is the one thing you would like to see your team improve on over the offseason?

 

For me I would like to see my team improve on there strength. With a young offesive line returning they need to improve their strength.

 

Lifting is important for all players especially Linemen. I love wrestinng 3 days a week after lifting. It builds toughness. Mat drills Baby.

Speed. Speed Kills.

 

:thumb: Knox Central made great strides in strengh last season. Speed is the need.

Is there anyone out there who feels they have enough speed or strength? :lol: :rolleyes:

 

 

...I didn't think so.

Lifting is important for all players especially Linemen. I love wrestinng 3 days a week after lifting. It builds toughness. Mat drills Baby.

Wrestling!!

Can never go wrong with rope jumping, especially for those big guys so they can move that weight around a little quicker. :thumb:

Southwestern o-line needs help but the young ones wll have to turn it up. :flame:

Dont really know with us we have strength already so speed probably. i thin kmainly mental more then anything because we are pretty decent right now i think though you always need strength and speed.

Speed. Speed Kills.

I second this motion! combined with strength!! There are several "speed schools" that have sport specific programs.

How about recruiting athletes in your own school to play football to increase depth, especially at the freshmen and sophomore levels?

Speed, strength, throwing, receiving, running, tackling.........

 

In all seriousness, I would enjoy watching the Cawood offense open up a little more. I'd like to see a few formations thrown in; keep it simple. I would love for them to improve on all of the things mentioned above, though. The biggest thing the team needs (this goes for every team) is discipline. A discipline player with little skill can beat a skillfully gifted player with no discipline. Just my opinion.

Where would I want my team to improve?...... EVERYWHERE, unless you are playing in the State Finals you need improvement everywhere; even if you are playing in the big game, Id still say EVERYWHERE. In this game there is no room for satisfaction.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.