Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Write the Caption--returns!

Featured Replies

I don't know why we are doing this. Mountainref won't believe it and he still will like any of us anyways.:idunno:

 

 

 

 

 

:D:cool:

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Just messing with you mountainref....:thumb:

  • Author

General Halftrack just can't put down his Angry Birds game.

Now I am scared to ask what it means.

 

Don't worry, I don't get it either. But given the response, now I really want to know.:idunno:

Don't worry, I don't get it either. But given the response, now I really want to know.:idunno:

 

I can say with 100% certainty that you don't want to know.

Sir, the radar, sir. It appears to have been jammed!

 

Dark Helmet: Raspberry. There's only one man who would dare give me the raspberry: Lone Star!

Hillary: "Osama DOES have three wives. Please don't let Bill be there...please don't let Bill be there...please don't let Bill be there."

I can say with 100% certainty that you don't want to know.

 

I wish I didn't know....but I do.

General updating his Facebook: "In the only room that more people want to nuke then Osama's compound.

From the video they are watching...

 

"Ladies and gentlemen, please note this stain on the dress right here."

That sure was a bracket buster!

From the video they are watching...

 

"Ladies and gentlemen, please note this stain on the dress right here."

My thoughts, as well!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.