Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NFL Draft Round 1 Updates...

Featured Replies

  • Author
My point is, who cares?

 

Obviously you don't but we felt like talking about it. That's typical what happens on message boards.

  • Replies 177
  • Views 13.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ingram to the Saints?

Obviously you don't but we felt like talking about it. That's typical what happens on message boards.

 

Exactly. I can see why a Giants fan wouldn't care. I'm guessing most Bengals fans care though.

Gruden is with me.

Giants get prince amukamara? Nice pick...

 

Great pick, I was hoping Pitt would trade up...

Everyone is moving back or trying to move back.

Sorry do you not approve of my post? I just thought that was somewhat strange/amusing.

 

Im just not sure what it has to do with anything, really. I do not approve nor disapprove of your post.

I have no idea who Carpenter is... But I trust Schneider and Carroll.

The odds of Dalton falling further just got better, but Buffalo is still ahead of them in round 2.

Obviously you don't but we felt like talking about it. That's typical what happens on message boards.

 

I'm fully aware of what happens on message boards, but thanks for informing me. I guess what actually happens in the draft is more interesting to me than talking about a trade that didn't happen. Not to mention it gets old talking about the bengals...they aren't ever going to be good under current ownership...Let's just move on :lol:.

Ravens miss their pick. Brilliant.

I like the pick for the Cowboys, they have needed an elite line prospect for a while and although this is a weak year for OL as compared to years past (Okung, Long, etc.) still end up with someone who can hopefully come in and be a key foundation for the O-Line for years to come in Tyrone Smith. An offensive lineman is never a flashy pick, especially in the top ten but outside of Peterson miraculously falling to the Boys not sure if there is anything else they should have went after. Akamura is good but I don't think he or Watt would have provided the need as much as OL. Smith is very athletic and agile and will compliment guys like Colombo, Davis, and Gurode and Free up front, especially with guys like Witten and Bennett at TE.

Another thing that is interesting is DaQuan Bowers. Man his knee must be jacked up. Initially was on top of Kiper and Mcshays big boards when the season ended now he is slipping all the way out of the first round. If you can get him in the second you have to take him, even if your hoping he fully recovers.

The odds of Dalton falling further just got better, but Buffalo is still ahead of them in round 2.

 

"The" Mel Kiper would have taken Dalton four picks ago.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.