Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NFL Draft Round 1 Updates...

Featured Replies

  • Author

joereedy Joe Reedy

#bengals did have conversations with Atlanta about the 27th pick but thought it was too far of a drop down

  • Replies 177
  • Views 13.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
joereedy Joe Reedy

#bengals did have conversations with Atlanta about the 27th pick but thought it was too far of a drop down

 

Hopefully someone let's us know the rest of their offer. Think of what picks they have turned down for Akili, Ocho and green

  • Author
Hopefully someone let's us know the rest of their offer. Think of what picks they have turned down for Akili, Ocho and green

 

I asked him but I doubt he answers.

I hope people in Jville didnt listen to Gabbarts review, it was horrible.

I asked him but I doubt he answers.

 

Bob Holtzman from espn is there so it will come out more than likely

No Ponder

Bengals going to have any QB's to choose from when it gets back to them?

 

To answer my own question, NO!

  • Author
To answer my own question, NO!

 

So much for any chance at Dalton. I don't think they have the guts to trade up to get him.

Love that pick by the Lions.

 

Their d-line is stacked now.

I'm assuming that Ponder was who the Vikes wanted, but they didn't want him there which is why they were trying to trade.

I prefer Jones over Green. I'm just saying what the knock on the guy is.

 

Both have the tools to be very good WRs in the league IMO. Jones isn't the fastest and Jones is an oft-injured physical freak with questionable hands. Jones is the safer pick though I think.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.