Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NFL Draft Round 1 Updates...

Featured Replies

  • Replies 177
  • Views 13.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just dont understand trading that much for a wr.

Wonder what the Bengals turned down from Atlanta?

  • Author
Wonder what the Bengals turned down from Atlanta?

 

I'm guessing it wasn't that good and then the Falcons got desperate and gave the Browns whatever they wanted. Terrible decision to give up that much for him.

I'm guessing it wasn't that good and then the Falcons got desperate and gave the Browns whatever they wanted. Terrible decision to give up that much for him.

 

I'm guessing it was at least that good. Probably better

  • Author
I'm guessing it was at least that good. Probably better

 

So they lowered the offer to the Browns? I don't think so how much better could they have made it. :lol:

Wonder what made Gabbard drop so far and Locker rise?

Wow...they could have traded down and gotten Locker later right?

Man the Browns made a great trade. I thought they'd went crazy to turn down a WR, but no one could turn that down. If Cincy turned down a trade like that they should lose their franchise.

 

Love Locker going there above Gabbert. Don't know how good Locker will be but I like him off the field. I hope he's good.

So they lowered the offer to the Browns? I don't think so how much better could they have made it. :lol:

 

They may not have made an offer to Cincy. They may have been willing to take whoever was left out of Julio and AJ.

ESPN reported that they almost had a deal that fell thru at last second.

They may not have made an offer to Cincy. They may have been willing to take whoever was left out of Julio and AJ.

 

I agree.

Man the Browns made a great trade. I thought they'd went crazy to turn down a WR, but no one could turn that down. If Cincy turned down a trade like that they should lose their franchise.

 

Love Locker going there above Gabbert. Don't know how good Locker will be but I like him off the field. I hope he's good.

 

As a Browns fan I'm ecstatic over that trade.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.