Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NFL Draft Round 1 Updates...

Featured Replies

Where did you come up with the Saturday before the season starts? I agree they wouldn't be able to start him if that was the case. If he came back though, I don't think it will be that late into it. I think after the first week of training camp where he see's that wow Mike Brown really is not going to trade him, that he will want to play. People get burnt out after bad seasons, however by the time football starts going again around training camp. That is when people start getting that itch again to want to play.

 

I'm just telling you that's where he has the most leverage. If Brown plays hardball with Palmer after drafting a QB why would Palmer not play hardball back to collect a check or get cut?

  • Replies 177
  • Views 13.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
Please explain

 

That what a bunch of the players were just tweeting.

You think so? I don't know anything about him, but my friends that are Browns fans were not pleased to hear his name called.

 

I agree, I am disappointed they took him instead of picking someone to fit their new scheme.

Dare I say the bengals are winning this draft? Reminds me of how the Chargers got LT in round 1 and Brees in round 2 in the same year.

I am very interested to see how Dalton turns out for them. Can't wait to find out how he and AJ Green gel, along with whatever wide receivers the Bengals actually have come Week 1 (if there is a Week 1).

Dare I say the bengals are winning this draft? Reminds me of how the Chargers got LT in round 1 and Brees in round 2 in the same year.

 

Let's wait before we consider Green and Dalton anywhere near as good as LdT and Brees. :lol:

  • Author

AdamSchefter Adam Schefter

Giants nabbed DT Marvin Austin at No. 52. At least three teams had taken Austin off their draft board due to character concerns.

AdamSchefter Adam Schefter

Giants nabbed DT Marvin Austin at No. 52. At least three teams had taken Austin off their draft board due to character concerns.

 

Mike Mayock and Rick Gosselin had Austin ranked as a 1st rounder. But your post makes me wonder why the Bengals didn't draft him. :lol:

Randall Cobb has been drafted by the Packers!

Some one start a new thread since the 1st round is over.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.