Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NFL Draft Round 1 Updates...

Featured Replies

  • Author

If Gabbert keeps sliding do you think the Bengals maybe try and trade up to get him? I know wishful thinking.

  • Replies 177
  • Views 13.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Does anybody else think Gabbard looks like the QB on Remember the Titans?

So they lowered the offer to the Browns? I don't think so how much better could they have made it. :lol:

 

They wanted Green. The offer will come out. I'll bet you anything the Bengals were offered the same or more.

Does anybody else think Gabbard looks like the QB on Remember the Titans?

 

You mean Gabbert?

If Gabbert keeps sliding do you think the Bengals maybe try and trade up to get him? I know wishful thinking.

 

I can only hope. :D

If Gabbert keeps sliding do you think the Bengals maybe try and trade up to get him? I know wishful thinking.

 

That might be interesting as they are saying next few picks dont need a QB.

  • Author
Does anybody else think Gabbard looks like the QB on Remember the Titans?

 

 

Sunnnnshhinneeee...

Sunnnnshhinneeee...

 

I could not think of his name. HAHA

That might be interesting as they are saying next few picks dont need a QB.

 

I think the skins take Gabbert.

  • Author
I think the skins take Gabbert.

 

Nope traded to Jax...

Rumors before the draft where that Cincy would take Jones in the 1st and Ponder in the 2nd. The issue with Jones is medical so that might be why they took Green above him.

  • Author
Rumors before the draft where that Cincy would take Jones in the 1st and Ponder in the 2nd. The issue with Jones is medical so that might be why they took Green above him.

 

And he drops passes and Green doesn't.

I prefer Jones over Green. I'm just saying what the knock on the guy is.

Bengals going to have any QB's to choose from when it gets back to them?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.