Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UConn 53 Butler 41

Featured Replies

Mark Emmert takes stage. Where's Lee Harvey Oswald when you need him...

 

Not just Oswald I want the two male models on the grassy knoll.

 

Well I traveled all the watch to Houston to see UK lose and witness the worst final game in history. Can someone clear up the UCONN/NCAA situation.

  • Replies 83
  • Views 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Something I witnessed first hand tonight:

 

Kenny Smith and Charles Barkley are walking to the tunnel, the National Anthem starts. Charles stops, hand over heart. Kenny walks on, his back to the flag. Idiot

I have to feel for Butler. 18%!!.....:scared:.I wouldn't had thought it was humanly possible to shoot that bad. Butler is a very good basketball team and they just couldn't get anything to fall. Stevens went to that 2-3 zone in the 2nd half just to try to get a fast break going off a UConn miss and they couldn't get that going. What a 2 year run Butler has had, consecutive final four appearances. Brad Stevhens is as good as any coach in the country and as long as he is there Butler will be good.

 

I have to give UConn credit, they played great defense and rebounded well and that is what wins championships.

Congrats to UConn and any bgp/UConn fans. :thumb:

Something I witnessed first hand tonight:

 

Kenny Smith and Charles Barkley are walking to the tunnel, the National Anthem starts. Charles stops, hand over heart. Kenny walks on, his back to the flag. Idiot

 

I agree, if he did that then he is a classless jerk and I have NO respect for him.

Brad Stevens. All Class...

 

Absolutely!! :thumb::thumb:

What will be interesting to see is how will Butler follow up this season with thenext? They have been to back-to-back National Championship games and no longer will they have the mid-major type name placed by them. Granted that may have been the case already but they will have an even bigger target on their backs over the next several years. I'm really hoping that Butler is able to hold onto Stevens and allow that program to continue to build. Butler is officially in the class of Xavier, Gonzaga, and Memphis (and I apologize for others that I may be forgetting) where they are a major program stuck in a mid-major conference. Who is Butler returning next year?

What will be interesting to see is how will Butler follow up this season with thenext? They have been to back-to-back National Championship games and no longer will they have the mid-major type name placed by them. Granted that may have been the case already but they will have an even bigger target on their backs over the next several years. I'm really hoping that Butler is able to hold onto Stevens and allow that program to continue to build. Butler is officially in the class of Xavier, Gonzaga, and Memphis (and I apologize for others that I may be forgetting) where they are a major program stuck in a mid-major conference. Who is Butler returning next year?

Don't look for Shelven Mack to return. Also know that Kamron Woods has signed to play at Butler.

Brad Stevens. All Class...

 

So, is he headed to UCONN for a gazillion dollars to clean up the mess Calhoun is going to leave? :D

 

Seriously, he is first rate.

What will be interesting to see is how will Butler follow up this season with thenext? They have been to back-to-back National Championship games and no longer will they have the mid-major type name placed by them. Granted that may have been the case already but they will have an even bigger target on their backs over the next several years. I'm really hoping that Butler is able to hold onto Stevens and allow that program to continue to build. Butler is officially in the class of Xavier, Gonzaga, and Memphis (and I apologize for others that I may be forgetting) where they are a major program stuck in a mid-major conference. Who is Butler returning next year?

 

Don't look for any more magic next year. They lose Howard, Mack, and the other guard that was a senior...Have a little coming in, next year, I look for them to be between a 6-8 seed, first or second round loss. After that, we'll see where the probgrams goes.

Sorry, not really part of this thread, but I read a story that UCONN contacted Houston and Rice University Monday morning and gave tickets to the atheletes to fill the UCONN student section.

Don't look for any more magic next year. They lose Howard, Mack, and the other guard that was a senior...Have a little coming in, next year, I look for them to be between a 6-8 seed, first or second round loss. After that, we'll see where the probgrams goes.

 

Mack us a junior, but they do lose Howard & Norad. If Mack returns, they'll be pretty decent again next year.

I saw a tweet that said "If Butler had shot Tupac he'd still be alive."

I saw a tweet that said "If Butler had shot Tupac he'd still be alive."

 

:clap:

I saw a tweet that said "If Butler had shot Tupac he'd still be alive."

 

:lol:

 

In all seriousness this was one of the worst basketball games I ever watched.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.