Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UConn 53 Butler 41

Featured Replies

  • Replies 83
  • Views 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Brad Stevens. All Class...

 

Agreed. Whether he stays at Butler or goes somewhere else, whoever gets him is getting a great coach and a great guy.

Won 11 games in 27 days.... Pretty impressive post season run.

Mark Emmert takes stage. Where's Lee Harvey Oswald when you need him...

 

Thinking the same thing!! :thumb::thumb:

  • Author

Almost 100% certain this One Shining Moment can't be as bad as last year.

Won 11 games in 27 days.... Pretty impressive post season run.

 

Won Maui, BET and NCAA Title. Undefeated outside the BEast. Crazy...

Almost 100% certain this One Shining Moment can't be as bad as last year.

 

Back to the way it should be with Luther....

Brad Stevens is um awesome. I've never heard a fan or media member from anywhere utter a bad word about him. There are a lot of man crushes on him out there.

We will eventually fnd out that Mark Emmert is as dirty as they come.....IMO...There is just something not right there!!!

 

Interesting that under his brief watch we've seen "tainted champions" in both major NCAA sports, along with some of the strangest & most inconsistent rulings in a long time??

Congrats to the Huskies on the win.

 

An ugly game. I've got to agree with the "experts" that say the talent level in college basketball is way, way down. No way either of these teams sniffs the title in most years.

I priomise is was as brutal in person as it was on televsion.....except that the stadium is dry......I have beer in the fridge.

I priomise is was as brutal in person as it was on televsion.....except that the stadium is dry......I have beer in the fridge.

:lol:

I priomise is was as brutal in person as it was on televsion.....except that the stadium is dry......I have beer in the fridge.

 

That's just horrible.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.