Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UConn 53 Butler 41

Featured Replies

Congrats to UConn. Magical run for the Huskies.

 

I think we just watched Calhoun's last game as head coach.

  • Replies 83
  • Views 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Connecticut scored 109 points this weekend.

Glad that's over. :lol:

 

Brad Stevens can't win the big game...

Jim Nantz: "A dogfight tonight, but Connecticut wins Best-in-Show!"

 

:puke:

Jim Nantz: "A dogfight tonight, but Connecticut wins Best-in-Show!"

 

:puke:

 

He gets more lame as time passes.

He gets more lame as time passes.

 

He sure does. You can almost imagine him writing them out the night before the game. It's almost comical waiting for what he will say.

Did anyone have flashbacks of Kentucky/Georgetown '84 tonight?

Really happy for Kemba. Great kid that paid his dues and now goes down in history.

 

Butler got the type of game they wanted, just couldn't make a shot. Unfortunately it happens when you play that style, and it went down on the biggest stage tonight.

 

I think it will be the last game for Calhoun, but he is the type to want to continue the fight amongst the scandal hanging over the program. Hope he does walk away. No better way to go out even if I can't stand him...

I think it will be the last game for Calhoun, but he is the type to want to continue the fight amongst the scandal hanging over the program. Hope he does walk away. No better way to go out even if I can't stand him...

 

Interesting. Do you think that news comes out quickly or later in the summer? I've heard several people talk about this but nobody seems to know for sure.

  • Author

* - Butler shot 12 of 64 from the field (18.75%). That's the worst ever. Of any game in the tournament, EVER.

* - The combined total of 94 points was the lowest in the finals since 1949, which of course means it is the worst of the shot clock era.

* - UConn's 53 points were the lowest by a champion since 1949, and Butler's 41 points were the lowest by any team since that same year.

Really happy for Kemba. Great kid that paid his dues and now goes down in history.

 

Butler got the type of game they wanted, just couldn't make a shot. Unfortunately it happens when you play that style, and it went down on the biggest stage tonight.

 

I think it will be the last game for Calhoun, but he is the type to want to continue the fight amongst the scandal hanging over the program. Hope he does walk away. No better way to go out even if I can't stand him...

 

I agree; if Calhoun is back next season, I'll be very surprised.

You can almost imagine him writing them out the night before the game.

 

Without question he does that. One of those things that was okay for a while & now is nothing but an annoyance.

 

Give me Gus Johnson and I'll be happy.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.