Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Butler / UConn Updates

Featured Replies

  • Author
I think they've got this. Interior defense too good and Butler is just not shooting well from the outside. It's like the Kentucky game on steroids and speed.
Don't you mean like on valium and quaaludes?
  • Replies 75
  • Views 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Awful basketball...early entry (especially 1 and done) is killing college basketball.

 

Kills the quality, yes. The parity, no.

It's looking like the championship game was actually played in the second game Saturday.

Don't you mean like on valium and quaaludes?

 

Let's just agree it's on some sort of drugs. :lol:

Kills the quality, yes. The parity, no.

 

Worst 2 teams I have seen playing for a championship in the 25 years I can remember.

I think whether Butler will score more than the lowest in NCAA Final history is seriously in doubt here.

UConn's size advantage and blocks are getting the best of Butler mentally now too; looks like the Huskies should have it without any trouble. Lamb has been lights out during the 2nd half.

I just keep digging for these awful stats. Currently Butler is shooting the worst field goal percentage in NCAA Tournament history by 4%. Not Finals, the entire tournament.

 

Side note, these referees have given up on the game. When you see a two-handed shove on a rebound right in front of a ref.....

Worst 2 teams I have seen playing for a championship in the 25 years I can remember.

 

Agreed. Quality is awful, but the fact that they're both here reveals the parity.

 

I would go beyond even 25 years though.

Worst national championship I have witnessed in my young life.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.