Butler / UConn Updates

swamprat

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Agreed. Quality is awful, but the fact that they're both here reveals the parity.

I would go beyond even 25 years though.

I don't buy into parity...if you take Kobe, Lebron, Durant, Wade, Rose ect...out of the NBA, there would be more parity...it would also make it awful...Just like this.

Seton Hall vs. Michigan comes to mind as maybe as bad.

At least that game was 80-79 in OT. They've just now passed the lowest total combined output in a Final game. These teams would have to combine for 46 points to get past the lowest of the shot clock era (just last year).

I don't buy into parity...if you take Kobe, Lebron, Durant, Wade, Rose ect...out of the NBA, there would be more parity...it would also make it awful...Just like this.

I'm not applauding the parity, just acknowledging that it's as evident as ever in the NCAA right now.

At least that game was 80-79 in OT. They've just now passed the lowest total combined output in a Final game. These teams would have to combine for 46 points to get past the lowest of the shot clock era (just last year).

Definitely agree. Just thinking of two teams playing for a title that are less appealing as these two.

This game makes me sick. UCONN is some lucky people. Two teams miss open shots and free throws and they win. Lady luck is shining on UCONN. This team is not the best in the USA.

It always takes a measure of luck to win a title. Don't hate.