Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UConn 56 UK 55

Featured Replies

And again another Big East team knocks out Uk. What is it like 15 years now since they've even made it to the Big game. But wait, Uk has a "tradition". A tradition of being over-rated and can't beat the best!

 

Too bad it wasn't your Big East team! Again, UK is one of the youngest teams in the nation! Now, why are ALL of your posts negative? You either bash UK or SK, Hmmm.

  • Replies 185
  • Views 17.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Too bad it wasn't your Big East team! Again, UK is one of the youngest teams in the nation! Now, why are ALL of your posts negative? You either bash UK or SK, Hmmm.

 

It sure is a sad life that some lead.

 

Go Cats!!

And again another Big East team knocks out Uk. What is it like 15 years now since they've even made it to the Big game. But wait, Uk has a "tradition". A tradition of being over-rated and can't beat the best!

 

How long ago was 1998? Might want to get your calculator out my man.

And again another Big East team knocks out Uk. What is it like 15 years now since they've even made it to the Big game. But wait, Uk has a "tradition". A tradition of being over-rated and can't beat the best!

 

There's no shame in losing to an upper echelon team in another major conference. There's also no shame in beating them, as UK did with #1 overall tourney seed Ohio State & the ACC's second best in North Carolina.

Free throw shooting derailed the Cats from winning this game, same as it did in the national title game in 1997. It simply amazes me that players can't hit a high percentage from 15 feet distance and no one guarding them. In a close game you have to hit the freebies. UConn hit theirs and UK didn't.

I hate the big east because of the overwhelming media love given to the greatest basketball conference since Jesus...I hate Duke because the media love given to the greatest basketball program since Jesus...I hate the Yankees for the same reason. And Barack Obama. And the New England Patriots...I could go on...bottom line is gametime and his crew of big east lovers have to try and put themselves up on the proverbial pedestal to make themselves feel better about it. I mean, not one person on here is a UCONN fan...but it's the greatest thing ever since Kentucky went down. Keep hating little brothers, that means you too Cincy, because Kentucky is back to being the program that everyone fears and envies. It's gonna be a big blue storm taking over college basketball for the forseeable future. And I love it.

  • Author
bottom line is gametime and his crew of big east lovers have to try and put themselves up on the proverbial pedestal to make themselves feel better about it.

 

KettleCallingPotBlack%255B1%255D.jpg

  • Author
Kentucky is back to being the program that everyone fears and envies. It's gonna be a big blue storm taking over college basketball for the forseeable future. And I love it.

 

Trying to overcompensate for 13 years of irrelevancy I guess. Wonder what BEast team will send UK packing next year... :lol:

Trying to overcompensate for 13 years of irrelevancy I guess. Wonder what BEast team will send UK packing next year... :lol:

I'll give you 30 guesses and neither one will be correct.

  • Author
I'll give you 30 guesses and neither one will be correct.

 

If it wasn't so easy to get under your skin it wouldn't be nearly as much fun. :taz:

 

How much you got the Cats winning by tonight? Woof... :banana:

  • Author
I mean, not one person on here is a UCONN fan

 

And just so you have it straight, I have been a big Kemba Walker fan for years. First class kid and a pretty good basketball player to boot. If he's not playing UC, I am always pulling for him... :thumb:

If it wasn't so easy to get under your skin it wouldn't be nearly as much fun. :taz:

 

How much you got the Cats winning by tonight? Woof... :banana:

Got em by 15 over the Bearcats.

  • Author
Got em by 15 over the Bearcats.

 

Did you know that since 1999 the CAA and Horizon leagues have more Final 4 trips than the almighty Wildcats??? :lol:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.