Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UConn 56 UK 55

Featured Replies

I don't care if it bothers you or not. Simply showing how silly it is that you stand on your high horse flexing your basketball muscle when your team that you have a rooting interest in is nothing but a has been.

 

UC hasn't been much of anything for a long time. But if Gates stays, they'll be a contender next year.

  • Replies 185
  • Views 17.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

UK had a great chance for a banner

  • Author
UK had a great chance for a banner

 

And couldn't take advantage over a middle of the pack team from the vastly overrated Big East... :lol:

  • Author
Interesting...what UK fans do in football (beat the SEC drum & beat it tirelessly) Big East non-contending schools do in basketball (beat the Big East drum tirelessly).

 

Not being a jerk here, just stating what I perceive to be fact, because I've done it w/ the SEC flag-waving myself.

 

Someone is finally on to the joke of it all. Well done Randy... :thumb:

Someone is finally on to the joke of it all. Well done Randy... :thumb:

 

I do what I can.

Someone is finally on to the joke of it all. Well done Randy... :thumb:

 

Maybe from you but not the others.

  • Author
Maybe from you but not the others.

 

Not my problem... :D

And couldn't take advantage over a middle of the pack team from the vastly overrated Big East... :lol:

 

I'm one of the UK fans that stays far away from that silliness. Partly because I'm a UC fan too and partly because the argument was so weak considering the 9 and 11 seeds made the second week.

Interesting...what UK fans do in football (beat the SEC drum & beat it tirelessly) Big East non-contending schools do in basketball (beat the Big East drum tirelessly).

 

Not being a jerk here, just stating what I perceive to be fact, because I've done it w/ the SEC flag-waving myself.

 

Someone is finally on to the joke of it all. Well done Randy... :thumb:

 

Too bad the SEC backs it up...

 

Last 10 football champions: SEC - 6, Big12 - 1, Pac10 - 1, Big10 - 1, ACC - 1

Last 10 basketball champs: ACC - 4, Big East - 3, SEC - 2, Big 12 - 1

  • Author
Too bad the SEC backs it up...

 

Last 10 football champions: SEC - 6, Big12 - 1, Pac10 - 1, Big10 - 1, ACC - 1

Last 10 basketball champs: ACC - 4, Big East - 3, SEC - 2, Big 12 - 1

Too bad one system makes you actually earn it while the other is nothing more than a popularity contest...

Too bad one system makes you actually earn it while the other is nothing more than a popularity contest...

 

I'm not defending the BCS, but which SEC school undeservedly won a national championship??

Too bad one system makes you actually earn it while the other is nothing more than a popularity contest...

 

Too bad the SEC was the #2 team in 4 of those 6 games.

I'm not defending the BCS, but which SEC school undeservedly won a national championship??

 

I'm thinking the two loss LSU team, but I forget what the rest of college football looked like that year. If memory serves me right (and it will have to, b/c I'm too lazy to look it up), the top team kept losing that year & LSU got in by default. Other than that team, I'm in agreement that the SEC has had the top dog in football for quite some time.

I'm thinking the two loss LSU team, but I forget what the rest of college football looked like that year. If memory serves me right (and it will have to, b/c I'm too lazy to look it up), the top team kept losing that year & LSU got in by default. Other than that team, I'm in agreement that the SEC has had the top dog in football for quite some time.

 

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2007_NCAA_Division_I_FBS_football_rankings

 

Literally just about everybody finished with 2 losses or more.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.