Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

New Head Coach @ Tennessee: Cuonzo Martin

Featured Replies

  • Replies 48
  • Views 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kiss UT winning goodbye.

Cancer survivor. Good recruiter. Quality coach.

61-41 in three seasons....will be interesting to see how he does in the SEC.

UT only has something like 2 players on their roster right now is what a UT friend of mine told me.

Really good, stable hire for UT. Sounded all day like they were going to screw up big time and hire Brian Gregory...

Congrats to the coach.

 

Why didn't they wait to announce this on Monday?

Josh Pastner made so much sense to me here. I wonder why he would not have been considered.

Congrats to the coach.

 

Why didn't they wait to announce this on Monday?

 

Take the focus off UK making the Final Four

Take the focus off UK making the Final Four

 

 

I thought maybe because it was not a "big name" hire.

Josh Pastner made so much sense to me here. I wonder why he would not have been considered.

 

I'm not sure if Tennessee is a better job than Memphis right now.

Josh Pastner made so much sense to me here. I wonder why he would not have been considered.

 

I couldn't see him leaving for the mess UT has on their hands.

Josh Pastner made so much sense to me here. I wonder why he would not have been considered.

 

I would think that Pastner would not consider this job.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.