Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Jordan Brand Classic 2011

Featured Replies

The Jordan Brand Classic will be played in Charlotte April 16. They have three games, a U.S. East Vs West, a regional game, and an international game.

 

UK's Gilchrist, Teague, Davis and Wiltjer are playing in the East/West.

 

I know 6 of the players in the international game, some you may hear about in this area within the next year or two ;)

  • Replies 78
  • Views 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm actually going to the Jordan Brand Classic. I hope to get some good coverage, videos and interviews....

I'm actually going to the Jordan Brand Classic. I hope to get some good coverage, videos and interviews....

 

Nice.

 

Keep us updated.

Switching it up some it looks like. I'm sure most of these kids would have rather played in the Garden but still a big event none-the-less.

  • Author
I'm actually going to the Jordan Brand Classic. I hope to get some good coverage, videos and interviews....
I MAY be heading there too as I have been asked to show up by some of the Euro players, IF I can get my van worked on in time, as at this point I would not drive it that far.
  • Author
Switching it up some it looks like. I'm sure most of these kids would have rather played in the Garden but still a big event none-the-less.
Yes, the Euro players all want to go to NYC, But they are not complaining about the nicer weather now in NC right now either.
  • Author

Games are this Saturday, international game is at 3:30, regional game at 5:30, and the All American Game at 8. I was going to attend and cover the event for two European sites i'm friends with, but I don't have someone to cover my coaching duties this weekend so it looks like I won't make it.

 

Wireman, I know 6 of the international players in the event, the most promising looks to be Mario Hezonja, so you can keep an eye out on him.

I am looking foward to watching the Jordan Classic tonight an getting another look at some of the unbelievable class that U.K. will have coming in.

Anyone know what channel the game's on?

 

ESPN2 I think.....

McAdoo's 360 dunk attempt was classic.

Love the Beal kid that is going to Florida. UK recuits looing good.

Davis has been taking over and Mike Gilly will fit in perfectly in the long line of Calipari/UK guys who cannot hit a free throw.

Wroten is a very good passer.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.