Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Jordan Brand Classic 2011

Featured Replies

He makes me look good at work.:thumb:

 

Makes two of us. :laugh:

  • Replies 78
  • Views 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The website & radio show are both sometimes informative, frequently goofy, and always entertaining. They also make fun of themselves with almost as much frequency as they make fun of others.

 

As I said before, I can certainly see how Jones isn't the most popular guy in the world with other media types & even non-media types. At the same time, I can also see why KSR's popularity has grown so much in the last 6-10 months.

:thumb:

^^^I'll never be in the "Kissing GT's butt crowd :lol:", but he has been money since I've been on here. I appreciate what he does for us on here and even though it may not seem like it at times I really like him as a poster, I just don't want him to get a big head :D.

 

:thumb:That sums it up pretty good, just not a good idea to let GT know that he is good or appreciated. No telling what he might do then.

So Davis continues to impress, does anyone think he's the #1 player in this years class now?

 

Count me in with that group.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.