Jordan Brand Classic 2011

SportsGuy41017

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He does have a radio and TV show daily, those don't fall under the 'easy' category. He is much better on radio than I thought he would be. Download a podcast sometime, they are very entertaining.

To get on the air and talk about how much you love UK? Not hard at all IMO. He lives the dream but lets not make him out to be something he's not.

To get on the air and talk about how much you love UK? Not hard at all IMO. He lives the dream but lets not make him out to be something he's not.

Hosting a radio show for two hours EVERY day is not easy. You must not listen to Sports Talk radio very much because it is much more than just talking about how much you love your team.

Rivers seems to me A LOT like Brandon Knight last year. I think he is a little more athletic, but he does a better job at setting himself up for plays than his team mates IMO. Does not make him a bad player in any shape form or fashion, only diffrent than the last 2 best guards in each class (Irving & Wall). That is the way I see it. Bottom line Rivers is the best scorer and one of the elite players in this class.

:lol::lol::lol:

I'd love to hear the Rivers breakdowns if he was going to UK.

Mine would be the same. You know that.

Hosting a radio show for two hours EVERY day is not easy. You must not listen to Sports Talk radio very much because it is much more than just talking about how much you love your team.

Oh poor Matt Jones. Are you seriously going to act like talking about sports is a hard job? Millions of other jobs are much tougher, in fact just about every one of them. I'd quit my future job today to do that and you'd never once hear me complain. His job is easy. There I said it.

Oh poor Matt Jones. Are you seriously going to act like talking about sports is a hard job? Millions of other jobs are much tougher, in fact just about every one of them. I'd quit my future job today to do that and you'd never once hear me complain. His job is easy. There I said it.

:notworthy:

I'm sure there are a million people who would quit their job to do his. Which just proves that it takes TALENT to do so :thumb:

Rivers looked pretty selfish in the all-star games to me but that can't really be held against the kid. He is a phenomenal scorer with great play making ability. I don't think he is more athletic than Brandon Knight for whoever said that above. Rivers is the best score in this class.

I thought Rivers is a shooting guard. I am 100% sure he won't be a point guard at Duke. He is going to be asked to score the ball. Not run the offense. Not lead the team. Come in and score the ball, play some defense, challenge for an ACC title and NCAA title and then go meet your dad in pros. If all of you guys are are right and he is as selfish as you make him out to be then I am 100% certain that Coach soon-to-be-all-time-winningest-coach-in-men's-college-basketball K will reign him in. I am sure his father will also. It's obvious Austin is on his way to be one of the top 5 hated Dukies ever amongst Christian, JJ and Wojo.

If we want to talk about how kids look in All Star games then Marquis Teague will be the most hated Wildcat on next year's team by Christmas.

I thought Rivers is a shooting guard. I am 100% sure he won't be a point guard at Duke. He is going to be asked to score the ball. Not run the offense. Not lead the team. Come in and score the ball, play some defense, challenge for an ACC title and NCAA title and then go meet your dad in pros. If all of you guys are are right and he is as selfish as you make him out to be then I am 100% certain that Coach soon-to-be-all-time-winningest-coach-in-men's-college-basketball K will reign him in. I am sure his father will also. It's obvious Austin is on his way to be one of the top 5 hated Dukies ever amongst Christian, JJ and Wojo.

If we want to talk about how kids look in All Star games then Marquis Teague will be the most hated Wildcat on next year's team by Christmas.

Rivers is absolutely a shooting guard. Just because he looked selfish in All-Star games does not mean he is a selfish player.

He won't be at Duke long enough to be one of the most hated.

I'm sure there are a million people who would quit their job to do his. Which just proves that it takes TALENT to do so :thumb:

Doesn't make it a hard job. It takes talent to be a professional card player and they have to sit through days at the table but I don't want to hear about how hard their job is. Thanks Matt Jones :thumb:.

Rivers is absolutely a shooting guard. Just because he looked selfish in All-Star games does not mean he is a selfish player.

He won't be at Duke long enough to be one of the most hated.

I don't think he'll be selfish either. This will be the best team with the best coach he has ever had. I think he is smart enough and good enough to know and deliver what is expected of him.

I do think he'll be one of the most hated because he will be on tv, Sportscenter, etc a lot because of his story. He is kind of corny and he raps like JJ. :lol: I think opposing fans will go after him before anyone else on the team. If he plays as great as expected he'll likely be hated by non Duke fans. Kind of like Harrison Barnes was by non UNC fans after he was named an All American as a freshman. Just more intense because he'll be at Duke.

Doesn't make it a hard job. It takes talent to be a professional card player and they have to sit through days at the table but I don't want to hear about how hard their job is. Thanks Matt Jones :thumb:.

You misunderstood what I meant by tough. It is a tough job to get and maintain. If not, I guess we would all have our own show. Anywho.