Teams that are enraged they didn't get in....

RockPride

You know every year, we hear stories, interviews, read articles, etc....about the teams that had their "bubbles burst" by not getting in. Let me be the first to say, I DON'T CARE. If you were remotely good enough to win this thing, you'd be in. You had the chance to get yourselves in, and you failed. Move on, get better, see you next year. There, that's all.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know every year, we hear stories, interviews, read articles, etc....about the teams that had their "bubbles burst" by not getting in. Let me be the first to say, I DON'T CARE. If you were remotely good enough to win this thing, you'd be in. You had the chance to get yourselves in, and you failed. Move on, get better, see you next year. There, that's all.

I agree. :thumb:

Could not have said it better myself. This is one of my favorite times of the year with the exception of the cry babies. I thought that was why we went to 68 teams so we didn't have to hear this crap but oh well. This is exactly why going to a play off in college football would solve nothing. Your still have teams whine about being left out.

Who cares how you people feel, walk in our shoes and then lets see if you "cry". I know sports and you cannot convince me about my school, I don't know enough about the others, but I moved on, but its interesting when you read/see experts saying nice things about your team who in the history of the NCAA a team who went 12-4 in a major conference not get in. Again, your entitled and so are we if you don't like what it written about a team move on.

Our kids wanted to get in, but didn't, coach is a good guy at a tough school with a small tradition of basketball, in the decade of the 80s made the final 16 more than any school, but thats about it. Don't want to see us cry, don't click. But start a thread about it.

I agree :thumb: