Big name QB to Ryle

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wait!!! It's a kid from Grant Cty. Seriously? I mean how big of name can it be. Nothing against a kid from Grant Cty, but big name to me moving to a school of the caliber of Ryle would be on the par of Towles or Pike. Since I know for a fact that Towles isn't going anywhere, where does that leave it. Can anybody confirm it's not the other QB I mentioned?

Wait!!! It's a kid from Grant Cty. Seriously? I mean how big of name can it be. Nothing against a kid from Grant Cty, but big name to me moving to a school of the caliber of Ryle would be on the par of Towles or Pike. Since I know for a fact that Towles isn't going anywhere, where does that leave it. Can anybody confirm it's not the other QB I mentioned?

Pike aint' leaving Dixie. His dad is a Dixie grad and very involved with the program. He also wouldn't be eligible anyway under KHSAA rules.

Pike aint' leaving Dixie. His dad is a Dixie grad and very involved with the program. He also wouldn't be eligible anyway under KHSAA rules.

All he has to do is "MOVE". Right? The thread said "big name" so I threw out there who I was told about a month ago. Would it be that big of a shocker? Seriously, I don't know? I'm asking seriously!

I am with you on this one. Besides, there wouldnt be enough ball to go around at Ryle with Elliott running it. As far as his dad being a Dixie grad, my guess is his dad leaves his allegiance at the door when it comes to putting his kid in the very best possible position to win a State Championship at QB. Now, if Warner could balance the attack with both Elliott and Pike then Ryle might have a smiggin of a chance to beat Trinity and win it.

How good is he Sarge and to your knowledge will he be at Ryle this coming season?

I thought he did a good job for Grant. I don't know if he will be a difference maker at Ryle, depending on who they have coming up in the system next year. He will be a junior this year I believe so you would think his best days are ahead of him.

Nice thread title JH. I would consider this a big reach in any conversation. "Big Name". Seriously. Do you work for TMZ?

I was quoting the parent from Ryle. If you look again you might see the :confused: :confused: and :idunno: :idunno: I happen to agree with some of the other people who say why would any QB want to go to Ryle. They had a D-1 QB for the last 3 years and threw the ball maybe 10 times a game.