Big name QB to Ryle

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did anyone except uk#1fan really seriously think Pike might be going to Ryle? And I am not sure even he thought that. He was just playing the phone game with something told to him by an acquaintance. Seriously, now. Is there one person who thought even briefly that Pike might leave Dixie and go to Ryle? Or maybe the better question is whether one person would admit they thought that publicly.

There is more of a chance of Towles going to Ryle than there is of Pike. That should put that to rest.

I doubt that's even accurate VOR. Why would a two time state championship QB want to leave. I have no idea if Pike is considering leaving Dixie, but he would be more likely to go to Ryle than Towles ever would.

I doubt that's even accurate VOR. Why would a two time state championship QB want to leave. I have no idea if Pike is considering leaving Dixie, but he would be more likely to go to Ryle than Towles ever would.

Oh no doubt that's not accurate. I was just trying to show everyone how ridiculous any speculation about Pike leaving Dixie is. I think the whole commentary on Pike in this thread is totally ridiculous, as ridiculous as it would be if we were talking about Towles.

Did anyone except uk#1fan really seriously think Pike might be going to Ryle? And I am not sure even he thought that. He was just playing the phone game with something told to him by an acquaintance. Seriously, now. Is there one person who thought even briefly that Pike might leave Dixie and go to Ryle? Or maybe the better question is whether one person would admit they thought that publicly.

I could see Pike going to Ryle but I don't think it would happen I just think its funny how Ryle is scrambling to find a new QB instead of finding one already on their roster they trying to find one at another school.

Oh no doubt that's not accurate. I was just trying to show everyone how ridiculous any speculation about Pike leaving Dixie is. I think the whole commentary on Pike in this thread is totally ridiculous, as ridiculous as it would be if we were talking about Towles.

Not to ridiculous when I talked to a Ryle parent and they said Ryle was trying to talk Pike into coming to Ryle I thought it was pretty funny.

I am new to BGP and I think this whole thread is ridiculous! All the speculation and comments is similar to what you read in line at the grocery store!

I could see Pike going to Ryle but I don't think it would happen I just think its funny how Ryle is scrambling to find a new QB instead of finding one already on their roster they trying to find one at another school.

Who sad Ryle was scrambling around? If one has a son that plays a sport and you plan on moving it makes perfect sense to look for programs that fit. Ryle more than likely is the best school that he would have the chance to play QB at. I might be wrong but I can not think of a better school.

Is it really necessary to be so insensitive? Grant may have not earned much respect...YET, but these are still kids who want the chance to show that they have the desire to win.

Grantmom, I agree with you 100%. I was asking a question. And some feel the need to disrespect not only a young man but an entire school. If someone, from any school, will be going to Ryle I wish them good luck and good health.