Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 75 Mississippi 66

Featured Replies

we played hard no regrets Kendrick will help us next year. Just never could get a lead I felt whole 2nd half if we could just get up a point we would pull it out.

 

#1 is a stud.

  • Replies 50
  • Views 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nice to get a win with zero production out of Jones. I know he had foul trouble but he was not into this game at all when he was on the floor. Compare that to what Miller did today despite being in foul trouble. Also note, Jones was not on the floor the last couple of minutes. I think after he jacked up the three early in the shot clock, Cal had seen enough.

 

I think Darius Miller is playing his best ball as a Wildcat. He is the X factor that UK has been missing a big part of the year. The last couple of weeks he is showing us what Cal has been talking about seeing in practices. Add Miller's mid range game to Lamb and Knight with Harrelson picking up the scraps inside and this team is coming together at the right time. If they can get Jones to play inside then they are going to be a very tough out in the tournament.

 

Anyone else think Jones did a better job of not forcing as much once he seen he was having a bad game? Sure he still took 5 or so bad bad bad shots but earlier in the year that would have been 15 or 20.

^^^Ever turn your ankle? It is so hard to do anything. it will be sore tomorrow. We are tough inside, just play a zone and don't turn it over and you will advance.

A Uk player took a swing at Buckner in the back in front of Slive started when UK player wouldn't shake Reggie's hand. Don't know who it was yet.

I enjoy watching Liggins play defense. I think he really gives this team to win the SEC tourney.

I enjoy watching Liggins play defense. I think he really gives this team to win the SEC tourney.

 

Liggins is my favorite player on this team, and I love this team as much as others. He is the man!

That makes my point. The line moved to 8. If the people in Vegas who make the line thought UK was going to win by 9.5, why would they change their mind? They make the line based on splitting the money on both sides of the line. It is partially about what they expect to happen in the game and more importantly about what they think all the bettors expect to happen and where they will put their money. They don't want too much money bet on one side or the other.

 

Not exactly right but close enough. They very rarely get 50/50 action. They try to minimize risk loss while maximizing profits gained.

Vegas had it at 9.5... Unreal.

 

Did you expect anything else? :D

 

 

Its crazy how good Vegas is. I know you know this probably more than most because I've read through some of the sports betting threads and it seems like you are pretty active, but even though I don't bet I still like to check the lines on these games and it is unreal how they call some of these outcomes.

It's like 80% of the time Vegas knows almost exactly what the outcome is going to be. ^

Wasn't really that pretty but its a win, and a make up for the loss earlier in the season in Oxford. Now time to get another against Bama.

we played hard no regrets Kendrick will help us next year.

 

Better hope he has his issues under control. The attitude he had a Memphis St is team killer stuff...

A Uk player took a swing at Buckner in the back in front of Slive started when UK player wouldn't shake Reggie's hand. Don't know who it was yet.

 

I heard it was Liggins...

You know Vegas doesn't completely base their line on what they expect to happen in the game. They base it on what the bettors expect to happen. They want an equal amount of money on either side of the spread. That is why the line moves. If they were setting the line based on what they expected to happen, then the line in a game would never move.

 

I know how it works. :lol:

There was an altercation with Liggins and Buckner and Matt Jones says no punches were thrown. Not saying it is right or wrong but just saying.

Nice to get a win with zero production out of Jones. I know he had foul trouble but he was not into this game at all when he was on the floor. Compare that to what Miller did today despite being in foul trouble. Also note, Jones was not on the floor the last couple of minutes. I think after he jacked up the three early in the shot clock, Cal had seen enough.

 

I think Darius Miller is playing his best ball as a Wildcat. He is the X factor that UK has been missing a big part of the year. The last couple of weeks he is showing us what Cal has been talking about seeing in practices. Add Miller's mid range game to Lamb and Knight with Harrelson picking up the scraps inside and this team is coming together at the right time. If they can get Jones to play inside then they are going to be a very tough out in the tournament.

 

I agree. Miller is the difference in this team being talented and being pretty darn good. Foul trouble or fatigue will probably doom this team at some point in the NCAAs but I feel that they have a shot of beating anyone they play. :thumb:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.