March 12, 201115 yr Hard to someone played "well" going 5/15. But he stepped up and helped win the game. 2 shots, 5 of 6 free throws and 2 huge rebounds in the last 2 minutes. So tell me what Jones did. I'm saying you cannot compare the 2. 1 disappeared and 1 stepped up, period.
March 12, 201115 yr But he stepped up and helped win the game. 2 shots, 5 of 6 free throws and 2 huge rebounds in the last 2 minutes. So tell me what Jones did. I'm saying you cannot compare the 2. 1 disappeared and 1 stepped up, period. He played "well" at the end. No question.
March 12, 201115 yr Jones had something like 7 points 8 rebounds....I know he didn't play very well, but when that's a bad game for a guy, that's a pretty good indication of how good a player he is.
March 12, 201115 yr Jones had something like 7 points 8 rebounds....I know he didn't play very well, but when that's a bad game for a guy, that's a pretty good indication of how good a player he is. On a hurt ankle.
March 12, 201115 yr Liggins said he responded in kind to the trash talking. Much ado about nothing. We want our players to battle as if there is nothing more important than that game and then 30 seconds after we expect them to be Boy Scouts? Unrealistic. Here's one account: http://cincinnati.com/blogs/sports/2011/03/11/fracas-follows-kentucky-ole-miss/
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.