American Idol 2011

Clyde

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not a fan either. She seems to have an attitude.

I get the exact impression. She seems to have a very "whatever, it's cool" attitude.

Now Jacob had a diva attitude!

Another great night of performances by all 4.

James--After last week and the challenge of keeping his emontions in check, James came out as the powerful performer already on tour! I enjoyed both prformances.

Scotty--Great night for Scotty--although not as good as last week. Ballad very good but a little boring. 2nd song kind of seemed pushed, and like he was forcing the theatrics part. He just did not seem to be so comfortable tonight.

Lauren--beautful job, she was most improved for the night. I did not enjoy her second song as much as the first. But she is pushing herself to reach those big notes.

Hailey--nice job on the second song. I just do not care for her personality as a performer. She does not connect well with the audienece like the other 3. When she sings and when she is interviewed, I think she lacks the passion.

Lady GaGa---despise her!

Haley needs to go after her attitude last night. I thought Randy was dead on with his thoughts on her performance. The other 3 were head and shoulders better and very even too. Could have done without Lady Gaga.

Haley's voice runs through me like a knife....I've heard Janis Joplin sing and Haley ain't no Janis!!! She does not strike me as someone who has the makings of being a star....I thought she acted like a total little jerk last night......:irked:

Scotty and Lauren are both great singers and I enjoy listening to both of them....

James.....James has the whole package...he can sing anything that they throw at him and does a great job each time....I do think this kid is a star and I look forward to seeing what he does with the rest of his life!!!!!:clap::clap::clap:

I get the exact impression. She seems to have a very "whatever, it's cool" attitude.

Now Jacob had a diva attitude!

Yeah, she seems really stuck on herself. That was pretty clear last night. I think tonight might be her last.

Haley needs to go after her attitude last night. I thought Randy was dead on with his thoughts on her performance. The other 3 were head and shoulders better and very even too. Could have done without Lady Gaga.
:thumb:

That was absolutely the WORST, most pathetic result in the history of American Idol!! :madman:

The only thing that makes it a little better, is the knowledge that James (like Chris Daughtery) will end up the biggest star of the bunch anyway.

The show won't be worth watching from this point forward. :irked: Haley (who was visibly smiling during James' farewell song) should have been sent packing.

That was absolutely the WORST, most pathetic result in the history of American Idol!! :madman:

The only thing that makes it a little better, is the knowledge that James (like Chris Daughtery) will end up the biggest star of the bunch anyway.

The show won't be worth watching from this point forward. :irked: Haley (who was visibly smiling during James' farewell song) should have been sent packing.

I noticed that also. I guess her good looks carried her to another round. She is by far the worst of the 4! I agree with you that James will be a big star but I also think Scotty and Lauren will be big in the country music world. Don't know what Haley will do but I do know she should have went home!

STUNNED!! Just learning all this now. Taped the show, did not realize the 2 hr part so missed the results in th second hour. WOW!! Just got finished watching the first half. Kept thinking how much I LOVE watching James perform anything---from Journey to his duet with Scotty!! I agree--why watch it now? Except that I do really like Lauren and Scotty.

What were the judges' reactions when James did not make the top 3?