American Idol 2011

Clyde

Paul went home last night... No surprise there, I liked him at first but was growing tired of him.

I feel bad for Stefano. As this point, I think he probably kind of wants to go home just to get the inevitable over with.

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We tuned in and started watching it this past week (after Pia was voted out) and just couldn't get into it. I love country music so I guess that I would like to see Scott or Lauren win. Anyone but :cry: baby Jacob, his arrogant attitude and pathetic comments did him in with me. Jaocob needs to grow up.

Anyone but :cry: baby Jacob, his arrogant attitude and pathetic comments did him in with me. Jaocob needs to grow up.
I think a lot of people agree with you. He should have been gone the next day, after making those comments.

While I think it showed a high level of immaturity why should he have been gone?

I just thought people would have been turned off by the comment, and not voted for him. I didn't mean that he should have been kicked off by the show itself.

I just thought people would have been turned off by the comment, and not voted for him. I didn't mean that he should have been kicked off by the show itself.

Gotcha. I think AI has shown over the years that contestants rarely lose their voters regardless of their talent or personality.

After last night:

--Durbin and Casey had the best performances, both very talented and unique, both pushing themselves and "in it to win it".

--Lauren very nice performance. Needs to push much harder to win. Still guaranteed a country music star.

--Scotty--I thought he was a contender to win it all. But last night was a plain vanilla forgettable performance. Same future as Lauren.

--Haley--talented. But I am not a huge fan, yet.

--Stefano--most improved performance, showed a different side last night. Not enough to win it all.

--Jacob--bye bye. Had some good initial performances, but has fizzled out. Still a great voice and talented.