American Idol 2011

Clyde

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I really agree with both. This years overall talent imo is very good, no Carrie Underwoods but still very good.

I'll now take this one back.....Pia is that good!!

Most diverse group ever I think. Several have a chance to make it in the bigtime. Pia will be a superstar. She can sing and is hot. She should have won this show with ease!Casey will also make it in country. He has such a great country voice.

Absolutely! I can't belive that voters keep the cave man/bee hive beard or Rod 5tewart wanna be and vote Pia off. that girl can flat out sing! All on there are good, don't get me wrong but is jmo that Pia has more talent in her little finger than the rest of them combined....that is just imo how great she is.

Edited by oldrambler

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I also think that Jacob putting the statement out like he did was playing the pity card :cry: :irked:. I can't stand that. He has a great voice and maybe I took it wrong but to say "if I am voted off it won't be bc of my voice" just seems to me like he wants to get the pity votes. I cannot stand that crap, would have kicked him out just for that. :lol:.

I also think that Jacob putting the statement out like he did was playing the pity card :cry: :irked:. I can't stand that. He has a great voice and maybe I took it wrong but to say "if I am voted off it won't be bc of my voice" just seems to me like he wants to get the pity votes. I cannot stand that crap, would have kicked him out just for that. :lol:.

Agreed. What the heck was that?

I told my wife I lost some respect for Jacob when he said that... I thought he has had one of the best voices through the entire competition and he has seemed one of the most humble throughout... But that just seemed very arrogant. She didn't see it as as big of a deal as I did, but he lost major points with me.

Agreed. What the heck was that?

:idunno:...but it stunk.

I told my wife I lost some respect for Jacob when he said that... I thought he has had one of the best voices through the entire competition and he has seemed one of the most humble throughout... But that just seemed very arrogant. She didn't see it as as big of a deal as I did, but he lost major points with me.
I lost ALL respect for him. He has a voice but imo is going to have to do alot of growing up. That was pathetic.

I'm not sure if any will be "stars" in the industry but I thoroughly enjoy the group.

I don't get the angst over Pia getting removed. If it were simply a singing contest we'd have opera singers winning it. It's an "entertainment" contest and Pia failed with her ballads. Super voice but lacks "it."

I definately disagree on Pia, with that voice and range hitting notes an absolutely nailing everything I think that she is far above all others in the competetion, and that is a statement bc all are good. Pia,with that powerful voice, doesn't have to do anything but sing, I think she is/will be Celine Dion good.

I think that Scott (deep voice) I believe his name is will definately make it in country, he has a perfect voice and demeanor for country/traditional country.

:idunno:...but it stunk.

I lost ALL respect for him. He has a voice but imo is going to have to do alot of growing up. That was pathetic.

Even if he hadn't said that I think he or Stefano is next. He has talent but it's not a talent that translates well to the American public AND it starts to grate.

I definately disagree on Pia, with that voice and range hitting notes an absolutely nailing everything I think that she is far above all others in the competetion, and that is a statement bc all are good. Pia,with that powerful voice, doesn't have to do anything but sing, I think she is/will be Celine Dion good.

I think that Scott (deep voice) I believe his name is will definately make it in country, he has a perfect voice and demeanor for country/traditional country.

We'll see. I just don't see ballad singers being big sellers in today's market. Celine Dion doesn't sell many records or get a lot of play on the radio.

We'll see. I just don't see ballad singers being big sellers in today's market. Celine Dion doesn't sell many records or get a lot of play on the radio.

:thumb:. Opinions are just that, everyones got one :lol:. I just think that with her talent/voice that she could do just about anything. Martina McBride has that kind of voice, sings plenty of ballads and she sells plenty of records.

:thumb:. Opinions are just that, everyones got one :lol:. I just think that with her talent/voice that she could do just about anything. Martina McBride has that kind of voice, sings plenty of ballads and she sells plenty of records.

In the country market.

I don't see Pia taking that route.