Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Duke Should Not Be a #1 Seed

Featured Replies

I don't think after the comeback by Louisville last night that they give two Big East teams #1 seeds and neither in the finals. I think Duke or North Carolina if either wins the ACC gets the other # 1

  • Replies 111
  • Views 12.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nolan Smith is probable to play pending how he feels in warmups.

Absolutely no way Duke isn't a #1 seed now... It would be a crime if they weren't.

Pretty sure Duke just ended this thread...

I always thought the ACC Tourney champ would get the #1 if it was one of these two. Duke emphatically showed they are a #1.

So you guys are absolutely sure Duke doesn't deserve a 1 seed? Are you totally sure?

So you guys are absolutely sure Duke doesn't deserve a 1 seed? Are you totally sure?

 

You say you guys like it was nearly everyone who thought that. I think it was like 2 people who thought that.

You say you guys like it was nearly everyone who thought that.

 

Go back to the original post and the title of this thread. That is who I am talking to. And those who agreed. All I am looking for is a change in opinion that is deserved.

They looked like they did last year at this time. If they keep it up they are gonna be tough to bring down. Put UK in our region baby!

They looked like they did last year at this time. If they keep it up they are gonna be tough to bring down. Put UK in our region baby!

 

Put Duke in our region. I would rather play them than Pitt, KU and OSU.

Put Duke in our region. I would rather play them than Pitt, KU and OSU.

 

We can finally agree on something :lol:

So you guys are absolutely sure Duke doesn't deserve a 1 seed? Are you totally sure?

 

I am. And the experts are too. Joe Lunardi just showed Ohio State, Kansas, Notre Dame, and Pittsburg, in that order. Duke was #5. Next.

I am. And the experts are too. Joe Lunardi just showed Ohio State, Kansas, Notre Dame, and Pittsburg, in that order. Duke was #5. Next.

 

1. Joe Lunardi isn't on the commitee and isn't always as right as everyone thinks.

 

2. Jay Bilas(who never ever picks Duke for anything) says Duke should be a 1 before Pitt and ND.

 

Guess we'll see who is right at 6 pm.

 

 

Next.

I am. And the experts are too. Joe Lunardi just showed Ohio State, Kansas, Notre Dame, and Pittsburg, in that order. Duke was #5. Next.

 

Classic :clap:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.