Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Duke Should Not Be a #1 Seed

Featured Replies

I know PP92 and the other resident Dukies will tear me apart about this as being "anti-Duke", but no chance should Duke get a #1 seed. No team should ever get a #1 if they can't even win their own conference.

 

As of right now, my #1's would be:

 

Ohio State

Kansas

Pittsburgh

BYU

 

Thoughts? Should a team winning their own conference be an unwritten requirement for getting a #1 seed?

 

BYU???? HAHAHAHA

  • Replies 111
  • Views 12.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Of course they should not be a #1 seed.

 

Of course they will be anyway, and be put in the weakest bracket, and play 2 or 3 games in North Carolina.

 

HAHAHAHA......how many top 25 teams did they beat in the tourney last year?

BYU???? HAHAHAHA

 

:lol: Welcome to the discussion.

  • Author
Is Pitt still a #1 seed?

 

I'd say without question they are....What them losing does is open the door for Notre Dame to grab the 4th #1 seed (which I also don't think is right, for the sake of this discussion).

I wouldn't say without question they are still a 1 seed. Good chance but lots of bball left and Pitt lasted 1 game in the BE tourney to a team that played yesterday. That has hurt them.

Just heard them say that the last 2 years a team has lost on Thursday of the BE tourney and still been a 1 seed. Highly likely they'll be a #1 seed.

ND should be a number one seed!

I know PP92 and the other resident Dukies will tear me apart about this as being "anti-Duke", but no chance should Duke get a #1 seed. No team should ever get a #1 if they can't even win their own conference.

 

As of right now, my #1's would be:

 

Ohio State

Kansas

Pittsburgh

BYU

 

Thoughts? Should a team winning their own conference be an unwritten requirement for getting a #1 seed?

 

A little too soon for this declaration in my opinion, seeing that there is a lot of basketball to be played this weekend. Duke will be in the mix to get a #1 seed, and probably should be if they win the ACC tourney.

IFF Duke wins the ACC tourney, they are a 1 seed....if not, they are a 2. I hope Kyrie can play again.

I hope Kyrie can play again.

 

He will. In the NBA whenever they play again after the finals this season...

ANOTHER toe injury. Lets hope Smith is back and 100% to go by tourney time. I cant see him missing anything though.

ANOTHER toe injury. Lets hope Smith is back and 100% to go by tourney time. I cant see him missing anything though.

 

 

You know.....I mean.......How........:cry::cry::cry:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.