Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Duke Should Not Be a #1 Seed

Featured Replies

1. Joe Lunardi isn't on the commitee and isn't always as right as everyone thinks.

 

2. Jay Bilas(who never ever picks Duke for anything) says Duke should be a 1 before Pitt and ND.

Guess we'll see who is right at 6 pm.

 

 

Next.

 

Me and my 2 other Duke friends were talking today about how much he rips on Duke all the time :lol:

  • Replies 111
  • Views 12.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The NCAA will make Duke a #1 seed although they should not be. Next.

The NCAA will make Duke a #1 seed although they should not be. Next.

 

Please state your reasons on why they should not be a number 1 seed.

The NCAA will make Duke a #1 seed although they should not be. Next.

 

Please state your reasons on why they should not be a number 1 seed.

 

Yes. Please state them.:popcorn:

I agree I do not like Duke but they way they won the conference tournament they should get the #1 seed over either Pitt or Notre Dame. Because if you look at resume Duke has 21 wins over the top 100rpi ND and Pitt only have 14 or 15. If you put two team from one conference that neither made it to the conference finals that would be setting a bad precedent in my opinion. IF they do they might as well have selection Sunday the week before the conference tournaments.

I hope they make Duke a 2 seed. I beg them to make Duke a 2 seed.:taz::taz::taz::taz::taz:

Please state your reasons on why they should not be a number 1 seed.

 

Notre Dame and Pitt played a much tougher schedule than Duke. They both played more than twice as many teams in the top 25 RPI. Outside of North Carolina, Duke played in a very week conference. Are you convinced? I didn't think so.

I am. And the experts are too. Joe Lunardi just showed Ohio State, Kansas, Notre Dame, and Pittsburg, in that order. Duke was #5. Next.

 

GT, what do you think about Lundardi?

Notre Dame and Pitt played a much tougher schedule than Duke. They both played more than twice as many teams in the top 25 RPI. Outside of North Carolina, Duke played in a very week conference. Are you convinced? I didn't think so.

 

SOS

 

Notre Dame - 20

Pittsburgh - 29

Duke - 31

 

This was before today's game.

 

Sounds like you were dead on. By dead on, I mean not at all.

SOS

 

 

 

This was before today's game.

 

Sounds like you were dead on. By dead on, I mean not at all.

 

Wins over RPI top 100 Duke 21 ND and Pitt 14 I think the committee will take a hard look at that.

SOS

 

Notre Dame - 20

Pittsburgh - 29

Duke - 31

 

This was before today's game.

 

Sounds like you were dead on. By dead on, I mean not at all.

 

I was quoting Joe Lunardi. I hate Duke but if they deserved to be a #1 seed I would say so. I know they will be a #1 seed. I just think ND and Pitt are more deserving.

I was quoting Joe Lunardi. I hate Duke but if they deserved to be a #1 seed I would say so. I know they will be a #1 seed. I just think ND and Pitt are more deserving.

 

The numbers are leaning more towards Duke deserving....that's what the statistics are saying.

I also in defense of Duke not being a #1 seed the ACC is weak and if Irving could play I think #1 seed hands down but if he is not going to play or the committee does not know then #2 because since he went down Duke has not had a quality road win.

Edited by 16thBBall Fan

Me and my 2 other Duke friends were talking today about how much he rips on Duke all the time :lol:

 

He really does... almost to the point of being annoying.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.