Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Congrats to Coach Tyndall/Morehead State

Featured Replies

Going Dancing :dancingpa:dancingpa ; Got to admire everything about Faried .

Way to go Eagles!!!

Five 20 win seasons and three since Faried arrived in Morehead.

If Tyndall is ever going to move up to another job you'd think this would be the year. If he stays after this year, he may be in for the long haul.

If Tyndall is ever going to move up to another job you'd think this would be the year. If he stays after this year, he may be in for the long haul.

 

I agree.

He really needs to pull off an upset in the 1st round or play a big name real close then he will get offers.

If Tyndall is ever going to move up to another job you'd think this would be the year. If he stays after this year, he may be in for the long haul.

 

I agree. I like Tyndall, but as I have said, his coaching leaves a lot to be desired. He hit it big with Faried and needs to cash his chips while he can.

Anybody know where to get a OVC tourney champ or NCAA tourney shirt?

  • Author

I will see if I can pick you one up when I get to Morehead tomorrow ,is that a small or X small you need ,LOL.

Anybody know where to get a OVC tourney champ or NCAA tourney shirt?

 

MSU bookstore should definitely have them. They may have a few different kinds. If I were still taking classes on campus I would check for you. If you don't find anything out over the next day or so send me a PM and I'll see if I can get the info for you.

Anybody know where to get a OVC tourney champ or NCAA tourney shirt?

 

 

They were selling them at the 16th Regional Championship for $15 tonight.

Bracketology has Morehead as a 14 seed right now playing Florida. That might actually be a good draw for Morehead.

Bracketology has Morehead as a 14 seed right now playing Florida. That might actually be a good draw for Morehead.

 

Seems unusual for the committee to have a rematch in the first round. Florida beat MSU early in the season.

 

BTW, if anybody has any doubts about Faried's ability to play with the big boys, ask Billy Donovan.

 

Florida 61 Morehead State 55

 

Kenneth Faried: 20 points, 18 rebounds 2 blocks, 2 assist, 2 steals

against

Macklin and Tyus combined: 11 points and 11 rebounds, 2 blocks, 1 assist, no steals.

I agree. I like Tyndall, but as I have said, his coaching leaves a lot to be desired. He hit it big with Faried and needs to cash his chips while he can.

 

I have to disagree with this comment. Tyndall is an excellent coach. he took over a 4-23 team and managed to literally win games at the D1 level with NAIA talent.

Check out Tyndall's emotions after the game the other night:

 

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.