Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Congrats to Coach Tyndall/Morehead State

Featured Replies

I have to disagree with this comment. Tyndall is an excellent coach. he took over a 4-23 team and managed to literally win games at the D1 level with NAIA talent.

I see him as a great motivator who the kids love and means a TON at the collegiate level. X and O wise I have questioned some things.

Awesome glad to see they made it to the big dance!

I will see if I can pick you one up when I get to Morehead tomorrow ,is that a small or X small you need ,LOL.

 

XXtra Medium, preferrably with no sleeves, ala my favorite softball player!

Anybody know where to get a OVC tourney champ or NCAA tourney shirt?

 

I'm ordering mine from MSU directly.

I saw that as well now, thanks everybody for the help.

I saw that as well now, thanks everybody for the help.

 

Better hurry. They're running out. I got the last 3X they had.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.